Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1751 michelle2011

michelle2011
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:58 PM

Welcome back Jodie...

Josie love your bag :o) Your reception sounds great!

Nicy so happy for you to be going dress shopping with your mum and sis! That is lovely and i know how much it means to you :o) can't wait for you to tell us all about it!

So glad you ladies have got things sorted out with your TA's. :o)

#1752 josietoms

josietoms
    • 765 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:42 AM

Thanks for your comments about the bag - i was really chuffed with it as it was £7 from ebay from Hong Kong :-))

Despite being brasic - there are some things in life you have to do - today I booked our Honeymoon!!!!  We were going to do a city break so I took it upon myself to book 3 nights stay in Dublin combing the Take That concert - whoop whoop - so freaking excited.  I've never missed one of theirs or Robbies concerts and other half loves Robbie.  I'm not gonna tell him until the wedding day it can be his present - woo hoo.

Christmas is definately cancelled now. x

Josie x

#1753 herbie76

herbie76
      • Site Supporter
      • 270 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:16 AM

Josie I've just got tickets for take that too, so excited I'm going to wembly. WOOP WOOP! :-)
        On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1754 josietoms

josietoms
        • 765 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:48 AM

Whoop whoop - i went to Wembley for the circus tour did you?  I really only like the rock concerts as Wembley - but TT are my secret passion as am a rock chick at heart.

We r such lucky girlies x

Josie x

#1755 herbie76

herbie76
          • Site Supporter
          • 270 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:53 AM

I've never been able to get tickets before, been on computer all day and finally got them tonight as 6pm. So excited!
            On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1756 waybuloo

waybuloo
            • 306 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:51 PM

Me too...tried all day & then got 8 tickets at 7 O'Clock tonight.....I can't wait...woohoo & will be a Mrs by then too!!

#1757 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by josietoms 

Oh got my clutch bag today - its ivory and pleated with diamontes on the top.  The photo doesnt really do it justice.  It will go with my dress really well as that it pleated as well - FI saw it and said ' so you are definately wearing white then' - as he had this thing that he wanted me to wear white but as im not so conventional I think he was threating I would be wearing black or something :-))

Nicy so happy for you to be going dress shopping with your mum and sis! That is lovely and i know how much it means to you :o) can't wait for you to tell us all about it!

Thanks Michelle, i cant wait..... :-) Will defo let you know x

Originally Posted by waybuloo 

Me too...tried all day & then got 8 tickets at 7 O'Clock tonight.....I can't wait...woohoo & will be a Mrs by then too!!

IM OFFICIALLY THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW WHO DOES NOT... I SAY.... NOT.... HAVE TAKE THAT TICKETS!!!! :-(

I did go to see em in about 1994 though so i have not completly missed out!!! xox

#1758 roo66

roo66
                • 1,001 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:24 PM

I dont have any tickets and was/am very pissed off about it

#1759 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:29 AM

Have you seen the prices they are going for on ebay? so that is a NO NO :-(

x

#1760 janapana

janapana
                    • 591 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:53 AM

ah, i don´t have tickets either

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users