Jump to content

Photo

Any brides from the UK


  • Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1601 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
  • Jr. Member
  • 418 posts

    Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:22 PM

    Ok Nicy hope you dont mind I did "borrow" a few ideas from you altho I used another site to create it! (thanks!) Work in progress

     

    Let me kno your thoughts/improvements girls

     

    http://www.ewedding....s/kerryandgary/

     

    password is April2011

     

    xx



    #1602 roxmysockz

    roxmysockz
    • Jr. Member
    • 418 posts

      Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

      Wow you girls have so much info on yours!! taking a look now, thanks josie! x



      #1603 michelle2011

      michelle2011
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,301 posts

        Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:07 PM

        well done Vicki on the 1/2 pound loss!! I put on 1/2 pound this week so am back on it this week :o)

         

        great sites girls. I dont think i will do one but love looking at yours :o)

         

        herbie can't wait to see your invite



        #1604 michelle2011

        michelle2011
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,301 posts

          Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:11 PM

          Love your site Kerry



          #1605 josietoms

          josietoms
          • Member
          • 765 posts

            Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:18 AM

            For those of you having bridesmaids; are you having them carry bouquets?  I have 2 adult BMs and dont really want to have to purchase additional flower bouquets when we are out there as they are currently $45 each and I'm sure they will go up in price next year!!  I was wondering about having them carry a fan or parasol and have a corsage instead?

             

            Do you think this will make it obvious I'm not willing to pay out anymore money - lol!  Its not like they can take the flowers home with them!


            Josie x

            #1606 herbie76

            herbie76
            • Site Supporter
            • 270 posts

              Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:37 AM

              Hi girls my link. The website is www.momentville.com/michelleandjamie2011 still is progress though. Let mr know what you think. X
              On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

              #1607 roo66

              roo66
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,001 posts

                Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:57 AM

                Oh Josie im a huge fan of the parasols.I used ours as decor and everyone had there photos taken with them.They travelled there and back unscathed.I would deffo go this route.

                Apart from walking down the aisle when else will the girls need them.They make fab props and bring drama and colour x



                #1608 michelle2011

                michelle2011
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,301 posts

                  Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:01 AM

                  Josie i'm sure it will be fine if they have a fan or parasol it will look equally as nice. Or you could get them a small bag to carry instead? I am going with bouquets for my 3 adult bridesmaids and a petal bag for my flower girl (daughter) Scarlett. But i dont think they are as dear at our hotel. I will check x

                   

                  Herbie - your site is looking great. Hollie is gorgeous porgeous!! Add more pix :o) x



                  #1609 michelle2011

                  michelle2011
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,301 posts

                    Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:30 AM

                    woo woo our TA just got back to me and as far as they are aware we can have relatives be witnesses. Thank god for that. No more Drama's from the MIL yiiipppeee!!!

                     

                    (my BM also said her husband was witness for his brother at the Iberostar Maya in Mexico so that put my mind at rest too)



                    #1610 Nicyx

                    Nicyx
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,914 posts

                      Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:31 AM



                      Originally Posted by roxmysockz 

                      Ok Nicy hope you dont mind I did "borrow" a few ideas from you altho I used another site to create it! (thanks!) Work in progress

                       

                      Let me kno your thoughts/improvements girls

                       



                      For those of you having bridesmaids; are you having them carry bouquets?  I have 2 adult BMs and dont really want to have to purchase additional flower bouquets when we are out there as they are currently $45 each and I'm sure they will go up in price next year!!  I was wondering about having them carry a fan or parasol and have a corsage instead?

                       

                      Do you think this will make it obvious I'm not willing to pay out anymore money - lol!  Its not like they can take the flowers home with them!





                      I love parasols i think they are a geat idea and i dont think people will think its because of cost... after all your having a DW so that in itsself is different so why not have parasols as to go.... I think they are a great idea x

                       

                       

                      Originally Posted by herbie76 

                      Hi girls my link. The website is www.momentville.com/michelleandjamie2011 still is progress though. Let mr know what you think. X


                      FAB FAB FAB :-) x


                       

                      Originally Posted by roo66 

                      Oh Josie im a huge fan of the parasols.I used ours as decor and everyone had there photos taken with them.They travelled there and back unscathed.I would deffo go this route.

                      Apart from walking down the aisle when else will the girls need them.They make fab props and bring drama and colour x




                      DITTO :-) x
                       

                      Originally Posted by michelle2011 

                      woo woo our TA just got back to me and as far as they are aware we can have relatives be witnesses. Thank god for that. No more Drama's from the MIL yiiipppeee!!!

                       

                      (my BM also said her husband was witness for his brother at the Iberostar Maya in Mexico so that put my mind at rest too)


                      Fantastic news... Didnt want to scare you when i said that... maybe its a RIU thing?!! Glad you checked and have piece of mind though :-)

                       

                      MICHELLE... WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR TIARA? Sorry if you have mentioned it b4 but i cant remember....... THANKS :-) x
                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users