Jump to content

Photo

Any brides from the UK


  • Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1401 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,914 posts

    Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

    Kerry.... As the others have said, im sure the corsages match the BM dresses, but if your really concerned about the colours then ask the hotel if they can do them in matching colours for your Mum and MIL :-) Worth a try? x

     

    Vicki.... I did the NEC last October was a really good day :-) Wish i was going again but no can do this year!!! :-(

    On the poem front imnot to clever with words so cant help sorry!!! But i like what you have so far x

     



    #1402 Nicyx

    Nicyx
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,914 posts

      Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:04 PM

       Mrs Price 2010, Oct 2010... Havent seen you about in a while, Your next chick...... :-) xox  xox
       



      #1403 michelle2011

      michelle2011
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,301 posts

        Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:59 PM



        Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-McRae 

        I am looking for some inspiration and was hoping you lovely ladies might be able to help :)

         

        I have decided to put together a bridesmaids survival kit for my 3 adult bridesmaids and with it will be a poem that lists everything that is inside i have done

        most of it but need a couple more verses, one for pashminas and one for sandals but i am now stuck and struggling to get any further here is what i have so far...

         

        This bridesmaid survial kit was made just to say

        We're thrilled your beside us on our wedding day

        I hope that no tears should fall from your eye

        but here is a tissue if you should cry.

        Chapstcik and lipgloss to care for your smile

        if a nail should break, you'll be set with a file!

        Hairspray to keep your hair in place

        A mirror to check out your beautiful face.

         

        I need a verse for pashmina and sandals as i have these to put into the bag but carnt think what to write in 1 line so i can finish the rhyme, i wanted to tie in the sandals with dancing in some way

         

        Would much appreciate any ideas you ladies could throw my way.

         

        Vicki xx

         

         



        I read somewhere else for the pashmina...... "to have and to hold incase you get cold"..... I love that your writing a poem for the gifts. Such a nice touch!



        #1404 Susan'n'Dean

        Susan'n'Dean
        • Jr. Member
        • 173 posts

          Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:59 PM


          No shes not, i am! I get married 1st October, oh scary lol
           

          Originally Posted by Nicyx 

           Mrs Price 2010, Oct 2010... Havent seen you about in a while, Your next chick...... :-) xox  xox
           





          #1405 herbie76

          herbie76
          • Site Supporter
          • 270 posts

            Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:37 PM

            Susan are you all sorted? You must be very excited? Where are you getting married?
            On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

            #1406 Nicyx

            Nicyx
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,914 posts

              Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:14 AM



               

              Originally Posted by Susan'n'Dean 


              No shes not, i am! I get married 1st October, oh scary lol
               


               


              Whoops.....Sorry Susan :-( When do you fly out?

              I think we need to update our list!!!!

               

              xoxo

               

              Please feel free to add yourself....................

               

              2010

               

              July 2010


              Woodsylou
              30/07/10

              Moon Palace
              From Bishops Stortford

               

              Sept 2010


              roo6 6
              03/09/10
              Zante, Greece
              From Lenham, Kent

               

              Oct 2010
              Susan'n'Dean
              01/10/10

              Milton Keynes

               

              Oct 2010
              Mrs Price 2010
              05/10/10
              Riu Tequila
              From Gloucester

               

              Dec 2010
              yeya99
              30/12/10
              Gran Caribe Real

               

              2011

               

              January 2011

              jodieP (Jodie)
              11/01/11
              Riu Caribe
              From Glasgow

               

              janapana(Joanna)
              12/01/11
              Riu Tequila
              Living in Spain

               

              josietoms (Josie)
              24/01/11
              Catalonia Riviera Maya
              From Tunbridge Wells, Kent

               

              March 2011

               

              BecaJ
              26/03/11
              Gran Porto Real
              From Luton

               

              April 2011

               

              Jacqui
              April 2011
              Moon Palace
              From Liverpool

               

              roxmysockz (Kerry)
              08/04/11
              Dreams Riviera Cancun
              From Billericay, Essex

               

              May 2011

               

              JoanneIreland
              May 2011
              Barcelo Maya
              From Ireland

               

              Nicyx (Nicola)
              06/05/11
              Riu Palace
              From Warrington - living in Annan

               

              June 2011

               

              Michelle2011 (Michelle)
              01/06/11
              Barcelo Maya Palace
              From Welling, Kent

               

              Waybuloo (Lisa)
              02/06/11
              Gran Bahia Principe Tulum
              From London

               

              July 2011

               

              leonie1986
              07/07/11
              Casamagna Marriott, Cancun

               

              Lynsey
              25/07/11
              El Dorado Royale
              From Glasgow

               

              November 2011

               

              Soon-To-Be-McRae (Vicki)
              12/11/11
              Gran Caribe Real
              From Blackpool

               

              2012

               

              char79UK (Charmaine)
              July 2012
              Gran Caribe Real
              From Croydon




               

              Originally Posted by herbie76 

              Susan are you all sorted? You must be very excited? Where are you getting married?




              #1407 herbie76

              herbie76
              • Site Supporter
              • 270 posts

                Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:23 AM



                Originally Posted by Nicyx 



                 


                Whoops.....Sorry Susan :-( When do you fly out?

                I think we need to update our list!!!!

                 

                xoxo

                 

                Please feel free to add yourself....................

                 

                2010

                 

                July 2010


                Woodsylou
                30/07/10

                Moon Palace
                From Bishops Stortford

                 

                Sept 2010


                roo6 6
                03/09/10
                Zante, Greece
                From Lenham, Kent

                 

                Oct 2010
                Susan'n'Dean
                01/10/10

                Milton Keynes

                 

                Oct 2010
                Mrs Price 2010
                05/10/10
                Riu Tequila
                From Gloucester

                 

                Dec 2010
                yeya99
                30/12/10
                Gran Caribe Real

                 

                2011

                 

                January 2011

                jodieP (Jodie)
                11/01/11
                Riu Caribe
                From Glasgow

                 

                janapana(Joanna)
                12/01/11
                Riu Tequila
                Living in Spain

                 

                josietoms (Josie)
                24/01/11
                Catalonia Riviera Maya
                From Tunbridge Wells, Kent

                 

                March 2011

                 

                BecaJ
                26/03/11
                Gran Porto Real
                From Luton

                 

                April 2011

                 

                Jacqui
                April 2011
                Moon Palace
                From Liverpool

                 

                roxmysockz (Kerry)
                08/04/11
                Dreams Riviera Cancun
                From Billericay, Essex

                 

                May 2011

                 

                JoanneIreland
                May 2011
                Barcelo Maya
                From Ireland

                 

                Nicyx (Nicola)
                06/05/11
                Riu Palace
                From Warrington - living in Annan

                 

                June 2011

                 

                Michelle2011 (Michelle)
                01/06/11
                Barcelo Maya Palace
                From Welling, Kent

                 

                Waybuloo (Lisa)
                02/06/11
                Gran Bahia Principe Tulum
                From London

                 

                July 2011

                 

                leonie1986
                07/07/11
                Casamagna Marriott, Cancun

                 

                Lynsey
                25/07/11
                El Dorado Royale
                From Glasgow

                 

                August 2011

                 

                02/08/2011

                Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya

                from Essex

                 

                 

                November 2011

                 

                Soon-To-Be-McRae (Vicki)
                12/11/11
                Gran Caribe Real
                From Blackpool

                 

                2012

                 

                char79UK (Charmaine)
                July 2012
                Gran Caribe Real
                From Croydon




                 


                 



                Nicyx hope you dont mind i added myself in.

                 


                On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

                #1408 herbie76

                herbie76
                • Site Supporter
                • 270 posts

                  Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:26 AM





                   



                  Nicyx hope you dont mind i added myself in. Forgot to put my name on it doh! August 2nd 2011

                   



                   


                  On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

                  #1409 herbie76

                  herbie76
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 270 posts

                    Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:29 AM

                    Well ladies as promised here's a photo of Hollie's dress, she will have a pink sash and tie up the same colour as the girls dresses. She loved it bless here.

                     

                    hollie.jpg


                    On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

                    #1410 herbie76

                    herbie76
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 270 posts

                      Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:35 AM

                      Ladies I am in need of some advice, I am having a bit of a dilema. I currently have 4 big bridesmaids and one little one. 3 of the big ones are my cousins (of which there are 4 sisters altogether) but one of them cannot afford to come as she has not long had a child. She was okay about not being a bridesmaid, but i'm now worrying about the AHR as I dont want her to feel left out (photos etc her not having a dress). As if i had got married here she would have been one of my bridesmaid. Do I get her a dress to wear for the AHR or not? Advice needed?


                      On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users