Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Vicki I agree that things suddenly change when you announce you are getting married....on FI's side only SIL has said congratulations nobody else has bothered and same as when we got engaged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Charmaine & Vicki, as horrible as it is it's also nice to hear i'm not the only one. Sometimes i think to myself am i being harsh but then i remember the look in her eye and think hell no she was a cow to me.. FI struggles with it. Like you have said at first it seemed he wasn't sticking up for me, but he tells me he did... he is very protective and defensive of his family. I think his mum always had it in for me and i have always thought the whole family very odd and fake.. fake love they give out makes me wanna puke!! I really can't take much more of her in my life. I get all tense at the thought of seeing her or even hearing her voice. She annoys the life out of me.. like you's also alot of other things have happened but i've bit my tounge but i cant take it any more. FI has always known she's not been my favourite person. Although he struggles to admit it is his mum in the wrong and issues i know he wouldn't be marrying me if he thought it were me in the wrong..

 

I dont know what the future holds and i'm not looking forward to her being in it. I wish she weren't coming to my wedding or Mexico for that matter. Maybe they are jealous of us. They dont feel needed by their sons anymore cos we have stolen them.. Charmaine i wish my MIL lived in St Lucia.. she is only 5 mins away!! At the minute she has been having Scarlett every friday as i work and i hate, HATE handing her over to her. I get all worked up before she collects her. But as of Sept Scarlett goes Pre-School and she wont be having her anymore. I can't wait.. I mean i'm not stopping her seeing her grandchild but FI will have to take her round there at weekends. So hopefully once i see her less in Sept i will feel better and more chilled. I just need less contact with her. She also doesn't treat my son like her own. Scarlett is "her little girl" and Harrison well she has nothing to do with him... the woman is a B**ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Oooo i feel better for that vent! Thanks girlies! xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and no since the row none of his family have shown the slight bit of interest in the wedding. They never ask about it or bring it up in conversation, well not when i'm around anyway. She may do to FI but lets be honest there is only so much the men know ha ha x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im so sorry to hear about all you girls family troubles, i can only try to understand you as i couldnt imagine what its like to have stuff like that going on.... Just glad you lovely's can come on here and vent as sometimes its good to talk someone you hardly know and dont feel judged and we can hopefully make you feel slightly better about yourselves :-) I really wish i could say or do more to help x

 

Cant get used to this new layout!!! Where have my tickers and siggy pic gone :-(

 

Couldnt get on here yesterday due to site maintinence but those of you who know me on facebook will know but me and FI wre together 9 years yesterday :-) Whoo Whoo!!! x

 

My sixpence & "I DO" stickers came today and my bra thing and my Knickers.... All exactly what i wanted :-) So exciting x

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh girlies i used to have the MIL from hell.I have a good one now it took me three goes.She loves me as if i were her own and is always saying Paul is a better person with me in his life.The price i pay is shes not all there lol

I mean it shes as nutty  as a fruit cake, a sandwich short of a picnic.

Shes very sweet very generous BUT she will show Paul and i up with her loudness and chat which always starts with her telling anyone shes been a carer for 25 years.

I think the sooner we realize that others will not treat our children as there own the easier life will become.

As sweet as Pauls parents are every weekend they buy a packet of sweets for the three grandchildren my youngest is a year older than there eldest but they would give them sweets and leave mine out.Im talking three bags for £1.00.

They have also given them money i.e a pound and not given any to Josh even tough Josh is standing there. I know my mum wouldnt do that.Infact ive told her now to treat Pauls differently because thats how they do it

That being said the good outways the bad

Good luck girls xxx were signing up for a life time of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicky glad you were pleased with all your shopping.I bought the i do stickers and ive found a site that does little boxer knickers with crystals on the back/front Im thinking of having white ones with hot pink crystals with Mrs Newnham. I think there about £18

Actually i wonder if they could actually be a diy project.UMMMM hobby craft here i come ive got the glue id just need to buy the crystals which arnt expensive

Has anyone tried making them?

 

Ive decieded i may go with a birdcage veil aswell im disappointed with how little my hair has grown and think if i went this route i could simply curl it with one of those wand things.Have any of you seen any nice ones anywhere?

Im running out of time

Infact the whole hair thing is keeping me awake.Dosent help i dreamt my mum was murdered by my youngest sons friends aggressive pig of a dad WTF i wish id dreamt my dress had shrunk on a boil wash or somink lol (im not lol about my mum,just the boil wash bit)

Ive been feeling a little low well pissed of of late we are running out of time finance wise which is curbing me from making the final purchases i need/want.Like something for my hair.

I know its not the bee all and end all but i think i work hard so would like to be able to just go get what i want

 

Sorry rant over hows everyone elses mood ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post

 

 Charmaine & Vicki, as horrible as it is it's also nice to hear i'm not the only one. Sometimes i think to myself am i being harsh but then i remember the look in her eye and think hell no she was a cow to me.. FI struggles with it. Like you have said at first it seemed he wasn't sticking up for me, but he tells me he did... he is very protective and defensive of his family. I think his mum always had it in for me and i have always thought the whole family very odd and fake.. fake love they give out makes me wanna puke!! I really can't take much more of her in my life. I get all tense at the thought of seeing her or even hearing her voice. She annoys the life out of me.. like you's also alot of other things have happened but i've bit my tounge but i cant take it any more. FI has always known she's not been my favourite person. Although he struggles to admit it is his mum in the wrong and issues i know he wouldn't be marrying me if he thought it were me in the wrong..

 

I dont know what the future holds and i'm not looking forward to her being in it. I wish she weren't coming to my wedding or Mexico for that matter. Maybe they are jealous of us. They dont feel needed by their sons anymore cos we have stolen them.. Charmaine i wish my MIL lived in St Lucia.. she is only 5 mins away!! At the minute she has been having Scarlett every friday as i work and i hate, HATE handing her over to her. I get all worked up before she collects her. But as of Sept Scarlett goes Pre-School and she wont be having her anymore. I can't wait.. I mean i'm not stopping her seeing her grandchild but FI will have to take her round there at weekends. So hopefully once i see her less in Sept i will feel better and more chilled. I just need less contact with her. She also doesn't treat my son like her own. Scarlett is "her little girl" and Harrison well she has nothing to do with him... the woman is a B**ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Oooo i feel better for that vent! Thanks girlies! xxx

 

 

Oh Michelle, everything you have said describes exactly how i feel...it is nice to now i'm not alone...and what is all of this treating the kids differently just because they are not your blood grandchildren, at the moment me and FI do not have our own child together but the minute we do if she dares to treat my daughter any different I will go mad!!

 

Thank god for this website and you girls, i don't know what I would do sometimes if I didn't have you to talk to.

 

Thanks xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

 

Im so sorry to hear about all you girls family troubles, i can only try to understand you as i couldnt imagine what its like to have stuff like that going on.... Just glad you lovely's can come on here and vent as sometimes its good to talk someone you hardly know and dont feel judged and we can hopefully make you feel slightly better about yourselves :-) I really wish i could say or do more to help x

 

Cant get used to this new layout!!! Where have my tickers and siggy pic gone :-(

 

Couldnt get on here yesterday due to site maintinence but those of you who know me on facebook will know but me and FI wre together 9 years yesterday :-) Whoo Whoo!!! x

 

My sixpence & "I DO" stickers came today and my bra thing and my Knickers.... All exactly what i wanted :-) So exciting x

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Nicy

 

i just tried looking for you on facebook, but couldn't find you, add me Charmaine Thomas, my profile picture is me (in black) and my daughter (in purple)...the rest of you ladies that are on facebook can add me too if you want.

 

oooooh your things came, was just wondering how the bra thing was...does it work properly??  I am quite big chested (34G) and all the dresses that I am like have a very low back, but I need to have some sort of support so don't know what i'm going to do there smile35.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by roo66 View Post

 

Nicky glad you were pleased with all your shopping.I bought the i do stickers and ive found a site that does little boxer knickers with crystals on the back/front Im thinking of having white ones with hot pink crystals with Mrs Newnham. I think there about £18

Actually i wonder if they could actually be a diy project.UMMMM hobby craft here i come ive got the glue id just need to buy the crystals which arnt expensive

Has anyone tried making them?

 

Ive decieded i may go with a birdcage veil aswell im disappointed with how little my hair has grown and think if i went this route i could simply curl it with one of those wand things.Have any of you seen any nice ones anywhere?

Im running out of time

Infact the whole hair thing is keeping me awake.Dosent help i dreamt my mum was murdered by my youngest sons friends aggressive pig of a dad WTF i wish id dreamt my dress had shrunk on a boil wash or somink lol (im not lol about my mum,just the boil wash bit)

Ive been feeling a little low well pissed of of late we are running out of time finance wise which is curbing me from making the final purchases i need/want.Like something for my hair.

I know its not the bee all and end all but i think i work hard so would like to be able to just go get what i want

 

Sorry rant over hows everyone elses mood ?

 

 

 

I am loving the crystal boxer knicker idea.

 

Sorry to hear you're feeling so low, I know it is easier said than done, but try not to let things get you down.  I know that you want everything to be perfect but it will be no matter what little things are missing the main thing is that you and FI are getting married with your family and friends there to share your special day, nothing else really matters. xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by roo66 View Post

 

Nicky glad you were pleased with all your shopping.I bought the i do stickers and ive found a site that does little boxer knickers with crystals on the back/front Im thinking of having white ones with hot pink crystals with Mrs Newnham. I think there about £18

Actually i wonder if they could actually be a diy project.UMMMM hobby craft here i come ive got the glue id just need to buy the crystals which arnt expensive

Has anyone tried making them?

 

Ive decieded i may go with a birdcage veil aswell im disappointed with how little my hair has grown and think if i went this route i could simply curl it with one of those wand things.Have any of you seen any nice ones anywhere?

Im running out of time

Infact the whole hair thing is keeping me awake.Dosent help i dreamt my mum was murdered by my youngest sons friends aggressive pig of a dad WTF i wish id dreamt my dress had shrunk on a boil wash or somink lol (im not lol about my mum,just the boil wash bit)

Ive been feeling a little low well pissed of of late we are running out of time finance wise which is curbing me from making the final purchases i need/want.Like something for my hair.

I know its not the bee all and end all but i think i work hard so would like to be able to just go get what i want

 

Sorry rant over hows everyone elses mood ?

 

 

 

No i havent tried but great odea, i am going to get a zip up top to take with me so i can get hair and make up donre in it and i think im going to but the stones to stick on to say bride and get one for mum to as we will get hair etc done together... So i'll be DIY'ing them :-) x

 

The finance thing is terrible, everytime i buy something i feel guilty... BUT i want everything to be right and perfect so i just do it... it is horrible though :-(

 

Not in to bad mood today, been a long day though.... Tired today. I have applied for about 7 jobs over the last wek and im hoping someone will get back to me with good news that i have an interview... Fingers crossed !!!! xox

 

 

Originally Posted by char79uk View Post

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Nicy

 

i just tried looking for you on facebook, but couldn't find you, add me Charmaine Thomas, my profile picture is me (in black) and my daughter (in purple)...the rest of you ladies that are on facebook can add me too if you want.

 

oooooh your things came, was just wondering how the bra thing was...does it work properly??  I am quite big chested (34G) and all the dresses that I am like have a very low back, but I need to have some sort of support so don't know what i'm going to do there smile35.gif

 

I think i found you....................

 

I havent actually tried the bra thingy on yet, i will have ago over the next few days... you get two in a pack so i have one set to mess with :-) Watch this space xox

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×