Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Jenna and Sam they used mac makeup in the spa which was lovely. They used this special mac spray which she put on after each piece of makeup was applied to hold it because of the heat so I would recommend getting that as my makeup stayed for the whole day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Going to get bridesmaid to carry her dress. I am also ordering photos from Lomas. x
 

Originally Posted by jennaba3 View Post

I know what you mean.. I keep telling myself not to go overboard with buying stuff cause its gonna be a nightmare just carrying the extras like dress, suits etc as it is.. Are you having your bridesmaids carry their own dresses? I was going to take real touch flowers with me but cannot be bothered with the hassle of ordering them and carrying them so I am getting flowers from lomas also xxx

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well girls,

 

Had my first dress measurements taken today. Got to try the dress on again also. Still love it!!!! Took my mom to see it for the first time. She loved it too.

 

Very exciting.

 

Just got to decide now veil or no veil. Whats everyone else doing??

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Exciting!!!! xxx I'm not wearing a veil xx

Originally Posted by kerry872 View Post

Well girls,

 

Had my first dress measurements taken today. Got to try the dress on again also. Still love it!!!! Took my mom to see it for the first time. She loved it too.

 

Very exciting.

 

Just got to decide now veil or no veil. Whats everyone else doing??

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi Kerry

 

I am wearing a veil, I originally was not going too until I tried one on and liked it.

 

Selina
 

Originally Posted by kerry872 View Post

Well girls,

 

Had my first dress measurements taken today. Got to try the dress on again also. Still love it!!!! Took my mom to see it for the first time. She loved it too.

 

Very exciting.

 

Just got to decide now veil or no veil. Whats everyone else doing??

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Im really tempted to wear one just concerned about the wind!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Selina Newman View Post

Hi Kerry

 

I am wearing a veil, I originally was not going too until I tried one on and liked it.

 

Selina 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Im the same.. I think im gonna brave it and wear one cause I love them.. But also concerned about the wind! xxx

Originally Posted by kerry872 View Post

Im really tempted to wear one just concerned about the wind!!!! 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't wear a veil, I chose not to because I didnt want to feel any hotter than already would and the wind can be very blowy. I didn't see many nurses with veils when I was there, but it is personal choice. Happy planning x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Michelle, Ive changed my ceremony time from 1.30 to 2.30.. Im getting married September 6th, What would u say the heat was like this time of day? xxx

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

I didn't wear a veil, I chose not to because I didnt want to feel any hotter than already would and the wind can be very blowy. I didn't see many nurses with veils when I was there, but it is personal choice. Happy planning x


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Jenna my ceremony time is 2:00 I'm just hoping it isn't too hot, if it is we will just have to suffer lol x  How are all your plans coming along?

Originally Posted by jennaba3 View Post

Michelle, Ive changed my ceremony time from 1.30 to 2.30.. Im getting married September 6th, What would u say the heat was like this time of day? xxx

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×