Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by leasexy24 View Post

 

 

 

 

ooh im not to sure about that! from some photos ive seen the bride has both rings on, but maybe they put it on after the ceromony?

 

 

 

i'm going to wear my engagement ring on my right hand and after the ceremony put it on my left with my wedding ring...OMG that sounds weird. MY wedding ring!! woot.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooo i love your dress, defo made the right choice it's so pretty! I love the back of the other one but much prefer yours ;o) I see my dress in a magazine and kept going back and looking at it and when the shop got it in for me i just fell in love! No other dress compared. :o

 

So excited about my hen, the girls have been doing bits and bobs so i guess i'm gonna be dressed up to the nines ha ha. Really can't wait! Will upload the pix as soon as the hangover is over lol x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lyndsey - I am going to wear my Ering on my right hand for the ceremony - hope this helps.

 

Herbie - Fantastic idea - maybe we should all toast each other with mojitos LOL (They are £5 a bottle in ASDA and they are lush!!!!)

 

Marley - Love your second dress it is soooo pretty xx

 

Michelle - REALLY looking forward to seeing your pics of your hen... Have a fantastic night hun xxx 

 

Waybuloo - Where are you staying the night before?... We've booked the Russ Hill for the night before had quite a good deal £115 for 7 of us.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by samcalv1 View Post

 

Lyndsey - I am going to wear my Ering on my right hand for the ceremony - hope this helps.

 

Herbie - Fantastic idea - maybe we should all toast each other with mojitos LOL (They are £5 a bottle in ASDA and they are lush!!!!)

 

Marley - Love your second dress it is soooo pretty xx

 

Michelle - REALLY looking forward to seeing your pics of your hen... Have a fantastic night hun xxx 

 

Waybuloo - Where are you staying the night before?... We've booked the Russ Hill for the night before had quite a good deal £115 for 7 of us.....

 

Sam does your hotel include car parking for your holiday? My BM is staying at a hotel, not sure which one the night before and the price included her car parking for the 2 weeks too 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Michelle - No we didn't want car parking cos we are travelling by train we booked through superbreaks I don't think it was much more for car parking... x
 

Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post




Sam does your hotel include car parking for your holiday? My BM is staying at a hotel, not sure which one the night before and the price included her car parking for the 2 weeks too 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marley Dog i love both your dresses. Wish i could get two and decide on the day but the budget will definately not let me!!!

 

This is the dress i cant stop thinking about!! Not me in it obviously!!!

 

Paseo.jpg

 

And this is me in the dress that i really fell in love with but worried about! Made me feel like a princess!! But perhaps a little frumpy??

 

 

 

 

 david fielden dress.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Kerry: Aaaah that first dress you posted is very similar to some of the dresses I have been eyeing up. After posting on here I decided to trawl through the internet, looking at different styles etc and a style very similar to that first one is what I fancied.

 

 

Of course, I'm sure it will be different when I try things on. 

 

 

@ Herbie: I got mixed up on whose little destination tote bags were in the photo a few pages and were told they were yours! I love them. Where did you get them done, if you dont mind me asking?

 

 

@ Everyone, Is it wrong that going to a bridal dress shop fills me with absolute dread? I would love to just peruse and try stuff on on my own (well, with some help in and out of stuff) but I think I just hate the quietness of it all. Did any of you girls feel like that, or am I just being weird? haha.

 

xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Ahh thanks hun.  I loved the back of the first one too.  I might see about having it dyed & shortened to an evening dress or something.  I absolutely love the one i've gone with. It makes me feel so special.  I think the shop are sick to death of seeing me.  I must have tried the sample on about 5 times now!!  LOL

 

Looking forward to seeing the pics.  You're going to have an amazing night. xx

Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post

Oooo i love your dress, defo made the right choice it's so pretty! I love the back of the other one but much prefer yours ;o) I see my dress in a magazine and kept going back and looking at it and when the shop got it in for me i just fell in love! No other dress compared. :o

 

So excited about my hen, the girls have been doing bits and bobs so i guess i'm gonna be dressed up to the nines ha ha. Really can't wait! Will upload the pix as soon as the hangover is over lol x



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks Nicy,  It's nice to hear that others think I've made the right decision too.  Cant wait to wear it.  The excitement's starting to kick in now.  xx
 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post


 




Both dresses are beautiful :-) I love the back on the first one but definatly think the one you have gone with is more bridal.... Lovely details on the from, and that sunshine will make it sparkle!!! Gorgeous x

 

Kerry, I agree with marley,  if its the one you cant stop thinking of then yes, maybe it IS the one :-)

 

 

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

both dressesare nice but i love the 1st one.

 

i had 2 dresses one was a princess dress which i didnt even want to try on! but made you feel special. an the 1st dressi saw tried on i loved an flattered my figure an was what i wanted. i tried them both on about 5 times an i went for the second 1 its my profile picture on here.

 

 

 leasexy24 profile picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×