Wow herbie, well done you! The brouchers and bag etc look lovely and i LOVE your BM dresses, they are lovely, lovely colour, just perfect :o

I am good thanks, glad now i've picked flowers, appetizers etc. Just want to go now. The time is just going past so quickly and we have something on every week now up until we leave in 4 weeks time! OMG 4 weeks! that is nothing. I had a little sunbath at the weekend so building up a nice tan for my hen! 4 more sleeps till that, I really can't wait! I will be sure to post some pix when i'm back :o

Originally Posted by kiwimel View Post

Oh Nicy!  You did a great job on your planning thread - its awesome!  Made me get all goosey with excitement for you.  you were one of the first people to welcome me on these boards Ausust 2010.  I think you had just made your barefoot sandals.  Now look at ya!  Its nearly here!

We brought some gorgeous sandalwood fans in a bulk lot off ebay.  They smell fab and they look a little espana which is cute.  I got tags wuith our wedding date to tie to them and we only brought ours for the ladies. Total cost £25 for 25 fans Bargain!

No wedding plans this weekend.  I feel really guilty but I just want to be in the sun!  FMIL and FFIL have been complaining - "ooh its too hot".  i darent tell them to add another 10 degrees heat for the end of July in Mexico .  He he he.  Oh dear, poor buggers 'll fry!

I was wondering who has done welcome brochures?  I am really stuck for some wording.  we get married at Moon Palace and I was wondering if any one had any guidance on how to do it?  Im scared and have no idea what to write!

As it turns out the rules seem to be changing all the time at Moon palace anyway.

Have a happy Easter gorgeous girls

xxxxx

Arrrrr, thanks Mel :-) Gosh it seems like forever ago when i was making those sandles!!! :-)

£25 for 25 fans bargain!!!

Not doing brochures sorry xxx

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

Hi everyone and hope you all had a lovely easter

Nicy glad you had a great hen night no2. Sorry to hear about Stephens nan big hugs to you all grouphug.gif

Michelle hope all's going well with you?? Not long now?? Whens you hen nights?

Kiwimel we go on 24th July to 7th August and get married on 2nd August at Sensatori resort Riviera Maya, what about you??

Well the girls came round at the weekend to try on their dresses and they all looked amazing, they all just need the lengths taking up. Was so nice to see them all in the dress together. Hollie had her sizes taken last week and will get her dress in about 4 weeks cant wait to see that in the proper colours. She tried the shop on again she loves it so much she never wants to take it off.

mobile 023.jpg

P4250406.JPG

Everything inc brochures are fantastic, and i love those BM dresses if i was having bridesmaids i would want something like that i think in turquoise.... Its a lovely pink colour you have x

Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post

4 more sleeps till that, I really can't wait! I will be sure to post some pix when i'm back :o

Cant wait to see :-) Whoo.............. so exciting x

...............Hey ladies............

Thanks for the lovely words for Stephens gran, she passed away at 10.30am this morrning, Glad Stephen was there with her!!!

xxx

Hi Nicy,

So sorry to hear about Stephen's Gran.  At least he was with her at the end. 

Not long now girl.  I've loved reading all your posts, but always felt like I was butting into a conversation. 

Looking forward to reading your review when you get back.  cheesy.gif

Hi Corrina,

Congratulations & welcome to this site.  You'll pick up so much information from the girls on here.  I'm getting married in Antigua in 12 weeks so wont be too good on advice for Cancun, but anything else, give me a shout & I'll do my best to help.

Originally Posted by corrina8285 View Post

Hi, i'm a UK bride, i getting married next year, we go on the 23rd jan 2012 havent got my exact wedding date yet. i getting married in cancun, crown paradise, could do with some support, i feel like i know nothing.

Thanks

Corrina

xx