• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No Nicy she dont get it! The woman is so selfish she just thinks of HERSELF! She is so annoying and gets my blood boiling! Idiot! lol

Well girls not great but not bad. I lost 2lb on my first week at slimming world. But i did have a wicked night out and plenty of vino so could have been worse. A loss is better than a gain ah! Fingers x'd i do better next for next week :o)

Nicy the jewellery is lovely. Very pretty! x

Me again girls sorry ..... i've just had an email from my WC at the hotel about the apostile on the birth certs here is what she said....

If the ceremony will be symbolic we don't need any document, if the ceremony will be legal: if you has been divorced and you have your ex-husband last name in your passport and you want your maiden name in your passport you will need the birth certificate with the seal Apostille.

Please be so kind to confirm the kind of ceremony and if you has been divorced before in order to give you the right information

Regards

Victoria Vazquez Robledo
Coordinadora de bodas  / Wedding Coordinator
Barceló Maya Beach Resort
email to :bodas@barcelomaya.com
Tel: 011 + 52 (984) 875 15 00 Ext. 6767
Fax: 011 + 52 (984) 875 15 24
Ahora en Facebook | Now on Facebook
"Barceló Maya Beach Resort"

So i said "no neither of us have been married before" to which her prompt reply was...

No, I just need your passport and tourist visa (a little paper that you are going to get in the airport when you come to Mexico)

Best regards

Victoria Vazquez Robledo

Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post

No Nicy she dont get it! The woman is so selfish she just thinks of HERSELF! She is so annoying and gets my blood boiling! Idiot! lol

Well girls not great but not bad. I lost 2lb on my first week at slimming world. But i did have a wicked night out and plenty of vino so could have been worse. A loss is better than a gain ah! Fingers x'd i do better next for next week :o)

That bloody woman... wish i could give her a piece of my mind!!!!

WELL DONE on the 2lb loss, thats fantastic hun... keep up the good work :-)

I had a bad bad bad week last week.... both stephen and i were off and we did nothing but pig out on chocolate, cake, sweets, crisps, pizzas, beer, wine... you get the jist.... Wel im off on my own this week and because ive been good today my stomach thinks my throat has been cut coz im bloody starvin!!!! Stephen is making tea as we speak but i just want junk...... 7 months to go and 1 stone (ish to go) darent weigh myself this week so i just guess its a stone..... im back on it now, and the excersie :-)

Glad you like the jewell, ive been debating for moths whether to get it, but i just love it so had to order.... im still waiting on conformation of shipping, but no matter what it is they dont accept cancelations so i gotta accept it anyway..... Hope it not too much!!! xo

Me again girls sorry ..... i've just had an email from my WC at the hotel about the apostile on the birth certs here is what she said....

If the ceremony will be symbolic we don't need any document, if the ceremony will be legal: if you has been divorced and you have your ex-husband last name in your passport and you want your maiden name in your passport you will need the birth certificate with the seal Apostille.

Please be so kind to confirm the kind of ceremony and if you has been divorced before in order to give you the right information

Regards

Victoria Vazquez Robledo

Coordinadora de bodas  / Wedding Coordinator

Barceló Maya Beach Resort

email to :bodas@barcelomaya.com

Tel: 011 + 52 (984) 875 15 00 Ext. 6767

Fax: 011 + 52 (984) 875 15 24

Ahora en Facebook | Now on Facebook

"Barceló Maya Beach Resort"

So i said "no neither of us have been married before" to which her prompt reply was...

No, I just need your passport and tourist visa (a little paper that you are going to get in the airport when you come to Mexico)

Best regards

Victoria Vazquez Robledo

Brilliant, thats piece of mind for you hun xox

Haha I tried that too - it came JUST intime for my "fake" wedding!! They arent the quickest....

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Ordered my bouquet jewellrey on Sat... I put a wedding date of 15th Novemebr in so i will get it alot sooner... i hope....i hate waiting.... :-) xo

Woop woop well done 2lbs is good!!! xx

P.s glad you had confirmation from resort xx

2lb is good michelle... esp cos you still managed to get out and get pissed and have a meal!

Well done Michelle thats fantastic i gained 1/2 this week bit gutted but i am struggling a bit getting motivated at the mo.

Could any of you lovely ladies give me some advice and help with vistaprint i seem quite dense but carnt seem to be able to create any designs or upload pictures i would much appreciate it

Vicki x

Well done on the weight loss Michelle, a loss is a loss & you had good night out!!...bonus!!   Your MIL is the same as mine was & I knew she would just do things to wind me up on purpose especially where the kids were concerned...again I know it isn't nice but am so glad we don't see her anymore!!

Bouquet Jewellery is so pretty Nicy, let us know how much they end up charging you as if not too  much may order myself cheesy.gif

I booked us all in for the relevant injections for the October half term that way its all done & out the way, I'm dreading it for the kids bless em!! Hate taking them for injections & other half is more than useless with that sort of thing!!

Thanx for the support girls. I was a little disappointed but the woman has a lump of jelly stuff there that weighs 2lb and when i looked at it i thought. Oh ok, that has come off my body this week and it cheered me up. And as Jo said i had a good night out too :o)

Injections oh god hadn't really thought of them. What do we have to have and when?