Thanks herbie x Think your right gonna just go with it on the day, I do want my hair up sooo we'll see lol x   Just got so much left to do!!!! Going to try and finish off what I need tomoz, haven't even got a cake topper yet yikes!!!! The place where I am getting the mens suits from are winding me up a treat they are so rude.... Jenna don't go to Dyfed Menswear if I were you!!!!! The woman there spoke to me like I was a child!!!!  Anyway gonna chillax with a bottle I think lol x

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

Sam don't let this stress you out. My hair trial at home was a disaster aswell, I decided to cancel my hair and make-up trial out in mexico as I didn't want to stress out there, so I just went in on the day and I was on such a high I could have looked like a clown and it wouldn't have mattered. I knew I wanted it up i looked through the books and picked the style i wanted and it was perfect and so was my makeup.

As far as men outfits i din't have my waistcoats untill the week before we went as the tailors messed up  three times i ended up going debenhams and BHS. Don't stress x

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive been told by someone else not to go there! Definitely going to avoid it now.. Dont stress out too much.. We all over think it on the run up but like Herbie said, you'll be so excited on the day! And you'll look gorgeous no matter what! I know its easier said not to stress than done lol.. I found my dress today!! woot.gif Soo excited!! I think it was the 12th dress I tried on in 2 weeks and as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one.. It was the exact style ive been looking at on the net! Did you all know yours was the one when you tried it on? Im in love with it but theres always that doubt in the back of your mind cause its a year away! You know what i mean? lol xxxx

Originally Posted by samcalv1 View Post

Thanks herbie x Think your right gonna just go with it on the day, I do want my hair up sooo we'll see lol x   Just got so much left to do!!!! Going to try and finish off what I need tomoz, haven't even got a cake topper yet yikes!!!! The place where I am getting the mens suits from are winding me up a treat they are so rude.... Jenna don't go to Dyfed Menswear if I were you!!!!! The woman there spoke to me like I was a child!!!!  Anyway gonna chillax with a bottle I think lol x

If you think its the one buy it. Nothing else will be able to live up to it anyway.

I brought mine a year in advance too.

Want pictures of the dress. You can normally copy and past onto here!!! The picture then sits in your photo album which means you can look at it whenever you want.

I pick up my wedding rings on friday. Dead excited and again well in advance!!!!

Nevermind. Havent even got the bridesmaid dress yet but that is because she is being a nightmare!!!!!

Originally Posted by jennaba3 View Post

Ive been told by someone else not to go there! Definitely going to avoid it now.. Dont stress out too much.. We all over think it on the run up but like Herbie said, you'll be so excited on the day! And you'll look gorgeous no matter what! I know its easier said not to stress than done lol.. I found my dress today!! woot.gif Soo excited!! I think it was the 12th dress I tried on in 2 weeks and as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one.. It was the exact style ive been looking at on the net! Did you all know yours was the one when you tried it on? Im in love with it but theres always that doubt in the back of your mind cause its a year away! You know what i mean? lol xxxx

Thanks hun x    Trying to chill over everything x Yeah you definately know when it is the ONE!!!!!!! Show us a pic lol x Love looking at brides dresses x

Hi girls,

Ive booked my first dress fitting today. Its in 2 weeks. Feels wierd getting sized for a dress that i will be wearing in 6 months time. Typically put weight on this week. Nightmare!!!!

But on a jolly note pick up wedding rings tomorrow and going to the wedding show at the NEC to get more ideas.

Lots going on!

Its gonna come round so quick for you now.. I see your getting married at the sensatori.. Thats where im getting married but in september 2012.. Id love to pick your brain when u get back if you wouldnt mind! Are you having the reception included or a private one? Are u taking much with you? decoration and favour wise? xxx

Originally Posted by kerry872 View Post

Hi girls,

Ive booked my first dress fitting today. Its in 2 weeks. Feels wierd getting sized for a dress that i will be wearing in 6 months time. Typically put weight on this week. Nightmare!!!!

But on a jolly note pick up wedding rings tomorrow and going to the wedding show at the NEC to get more ideas.

Lots going on!

Hello girls, god haven't been on in a while again....So so busy running two jobs now what with my 'real' one and 'poppy's paintpot' on facebook. Just rushed off my feet... I really miss being a bride. I look at my wedding photos and it just doesn't seem real now! i can't believe all the planning is over for me :o(... i am so JEL of you girls.. you are gonna have such a great time!! Sam your time is coming round so fast.. so exciting!!!! Wish i could do it all again..... at the moment i'd settle for the holiday ha ha.. so need some sun :o)......

Hope you are all well, lots of love xxx

Im trying to keep things pretty simple. Im having the spoons reception as my wedding meal so no private event. Going to take over the disco in the hotel. Figure people will be drunk by that point so quite simple and easy. As for decorations going to buy a few bits as favours when i get there in Cancun to reduce luggage weight. Going to decorate the location and tables with items ordered through Lomas. Do not want to stress about too much baggage. In fact i don't want to stress about anything at all!!!

How are your plans looking?

Its gonna come round so quick for you now.. I see your getting married at the sensatori.. Thats where im getting married but in september 2012.. Id love to pick your brain when u get back if you wouldnt mind! Are you having the reception included or a private one? Are u taking much with you? decoration and favour wise? xxx