Thanks Nicy....still taking some getting used to but am now officially part of the 'Adams Family' der der der der dun dun!!....lol

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Ooooo, yes if you girls wana see my piccys too then add me on FB... Nicola Creely (Bates)

Lisa you new name has such a ring to it hun.... xxxx

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the advice and information girls.

Looks like you guys and this forum are going to be in my life alot from now on :-)

This week got my mind set on Moon Palace.... each week i seem to have a new favourite.

Ive been to the travel agents this weekend but they said they can only book up until the end of October 2012.  Not good enough!

Lisa and Nicola ive added you both of FB (if i have the right people)

Mellisa x

Originally Posted by Mellisay123 View Post

Thanks for all the advice and information girls.

Looks like you guys and this forum are going to be in my life alot from now on :-)

This week got my mind set on Moon Palace.... each week i seem to have a new favourite.

Ive been to the travel agents this weekend but they said they can only book up until the end of October 2012.  Not good enough!

Lisa and Nicola ive added you both of FB (if i have the right people)

Mellisa x

Hi all newbies welcome to the forum, this place is a godsend.

Mellisa we have stayed at Moon Palace before it is lovely, but very very big and it is far from the cancun town. Not trying to put you off but these are things I wish i'd knew before we went there.

Hi girls, I need some help, i'm really struggling on what to get as gifts for everyone. I got the bridesmaids their jewellery that I have given them already, but want to get them something small. Also what did everyone get their mums, dads pageboys. God i'm running out of time!!!

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

Hi all newbies welcome to the forum, this place is a godsend.

Mellisa we have stayed at Moon Palace before it is lovely, but very very big and it is far from the cancun town. Not trying to put you off but these are things I wish i'd knew before we went there.

Hi girls, I need some help, i'm really struggling on what to get as gifts for everyone. I got the bridesmaids their jewellery that I have given them already, but want to get them something small. Also what did everyone get their mums, dads pageboys. God i'm running out of time!!!

OMG not long for you now !! so exciting! We got the mums a starfish necklace each and then i got my mum the 'beautiful mum journal'. Didn't get my dad a present as he didn't come. Best man we got an engraved glass and hugo boss cufflinks as well as his 'bestman' cufflinks then the bridesmaids i gave starfish earrings for the day and then got them swarvoski earrings to match mine for the reception at home. Harrison we got Ted baker cufflinks and Scarlett a hello kitt bag and jewellery! x

Hi everyone hope you are all well!!!!

Herbie - not long now .... EXCITING xxx

Michelle & Nicy - Did you have your make up done by the resort?? If you did what make up did they use, I think mine uses MAC make-up....

Sent all my choices through to the resort and waiting now for confirmation.... Hate waiting for the co-ordinator to get back to me as it takes her about 10 days .....

Can't believe how quickly time is going.... I've got 12 weeks until we fly and 13 weeks until we get married, only seems like y'day I was moaning cos I had like 30 weeks to go..... ha ha

Ordered my shoes here is a pic.... What do you think???? Will take a pic of the rings and post them soon .... x

Ivory Corsage Trim Peep Toe Shoes

Herbie - For prezzies I haven't got them yet, but mine and Calv's mum we are going to get a silver plated compact engraved, (they both have loads of jewellery), for Calv's mum's boyfriend we are going to get engraved cufflinks, for my son Joshua (he will be 15) I am getting him some really nice aftershave, and my daughter Natasha (she is 8) I am going to get her some earrings ..... Hope this helps....

Did anyone on here get their husbands anything????? The thought has just occured to me, do we do it??????? x mmmmm

Love the shoes. Im no good with heels so having to wear flats. Your shoes mak me wish i could wear heels!!!!

Originally Posted by samcalv1 View Post

Hi everyone hope you are all well!!!!

Herbie - not long now .... EXCITING xxx

Michelle & Nicy - Did you have your make up done by the resort?? If you did what make up did they use, I think mine uses MAC make-up....

Sent all my choices through to the resort and waiting now for confirmation.... Hate waiting for the co-ordinator to get back to me as it takes her about 10 days .....

Can't believe how quickly time is going.... I've got 12 weeks until we fly and 13 weeks until we get married, only seems like y'day I was moaning cos I had like 30 weeks to go..... ha ha

Ordered my shoes here is a pic.... What do you think???? Will take a pic of the rings and post them soon .... x

Ivory Corsage Trim Peep Toe Shoes

Im going to do a boudoir shoot for my hubby to be and give it to him whilst we are away. He will never expect it either.....not sure about pressies for everyone else yet!

Originally Posted by samcalv1 View Post

Herbie - For prezzies I haven't got them yet, but mine and Calv's mum we are going to get a silver plated compact engraved, (they both have loads of jewellery), for Calv's mum's boyfriend we are going to get engraved cufflinks, for my son Joshua (he will be 15) I am getting him some really nice aftershave, and my daughter Natasha (she is 8) I am going to get her some earrings ..... Hope this helps....

Did anyone on here get their husbands anything????? The thought has just occured to me, do we do it??????? x mmmmm

Hi ladies Just thought I'd check in before the off, arrrrhhh we leave tomorrow at 5am I can't believe my time has come round so quickly. We get married on the 2nd August at 3pm. I'll be sure to post a review and photos when I get back. Happy planning ladies and Adios for now speak to you when I'm a Mrs xx

Good luck hun I know you will have a fantastic time xxx Can't wait to see your pics and read your review xxx

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

Hi ladies
Just thought I'd check in before the off, arrrrhhh we leave tomorrow at 5am I can't believe my time has come round so quickly. We get married on the 2nd August at 3pm. I'll be sure to post a review and photos when I get back. Happy planning ladies and Adios for now speak to you when I'm a Mrs xx