hi girls!!

my internets been off i have missed you lot lol

kerry, we used caribe photography so have a look at our photos & see what you think.

michelle will be a married woman!! so happy for her!

I will try to find the time to do a review next week, at a wedding this weekend in glasgow but will try to find time xx

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Ooooo, im like you Josie, need something to plan.... Im soooooo depressed at the mo... back to earth with a BIG bang!!!!

Were looking at next years holiday... think were going for Jamaica... were torn between Mexico and Jamaica but kind of swaying towards Jamaica as we have never been can always go back to Mexico in 2013....

Need to get sumit booked so we have something to look forward too!!

Riu Montego Bay or the RIU Cancun, i wouldnt mind if there was a few hundred quid in it but there is only £20 and were torn!!! I REALLY love Mexico but wana go somewhere different for the experience!!

Oooo, are you staying in the same area Josie or looking for a complete change??? :-)

Whoops.... I said yesterday it was Michelles day today.... wrong.... i was thinking it was the 1st today..... Michelles day tomorrow!!! WOW x That will be another one down x

I know we are toying with the idea of a holiday but we only have a one bedroom apartment so would like an extra bedroom really.  Tunbridge Wells is quite an expensive town as it supposed to be a posh spa town - but its no dif than anywhere else really.  Ideally we want to stay here otherwise we will move about 6 miles outside as you get so much more value for your money.  I dont have much of a mortgage so if we play our cards right we may be able to get a holiday and move in at the beginning of next year - fingers crossed!!!

Originally Posted by kerry872 View Post

Im desperately trying to pick a photographer at the moment. On tight budget so going to only have one for ceremony and pictures for an hour afterwards. Going to rely on friends and family for the rest of the time.

Was going to go with Caribe Photo as the prices were reasonable but not impressed with some photos that have just been listed on the Azul Sensatori site. Now im in a dilemma as the other photographers accepted at the hotel are a lot more money.

Anyone have any suggestions????

We used Octavio Montes - there are some really good reviews on this forum on him and this is how I found him.  We booked him for 3 hours. 30 mins before; then during the ceremony, afterwards and then 30 mins at the reception. We got 90 prints and every single photo on CD - he met us at the airport before we left.  He is so cheap compared to everyone else and a great guy - so relaxed.  Hubbys dad is a photographer but couldnt bring all his equipment and he said he was 'bloody' brilliant.  Cost about £400.   I'll post you a few pics so you get an idea.  Good luck.

Samcalv you just need to take copies of your birth certificate with you. Ceri have a great wedding and holiday, what date and time are you getting wed so we can raise a glass to you? Kerry we have chosen Carbie aswell but I have been in contact with them and split my time that they are coming (2:30-5 then 6:30-9) that easy we get both ceremony and reception photos also I wanted some sunset photos. Thats the 5hr package. Lyndseys photos look lovely! Lyndsey welcome back, your wedding looked amazing!

Originally Posted by *lyndsey* View Post

hi girls!!

my internets been off i have missed you lot lol

kerry, we used caribe photography so have a look at our photos & see what you think.

michelle will be a married woman!! so happy for her!

I will try to find the time to do a review next week, at a wedding this weekend in glasgow but will try to find time xx

WELCOME BACK LOVELY LADY :-) Few of us "old" married's on here now :-)

Your pix are amazing you look stunning, both of you :-)

We have been married 4 weeks today!!! Time flies :-(

Look forward to your review x x

Originally Posted by josietoms View Post

I know we are toying with the idea of a holiday but we only have a one bedroom apartment so would like an extra bedroom really.  Tunbridge Wells is quite an expensive town as it supposed to be a posh spa town - but its no dif than anywhere else really.  Ideally we want to stay here otherwise we will move about 6 miles outside as you get so much more value for your money.  I dont have much of a mortgage so if we play our cards right we may be able to get a holiday and move in at the beginning of next year - fingers crossed!!!

That'll be lovely for you hun, be nice to have more space, i have my fingers crossed for you that you can do both, will be nice to get away after or just before a move :-) 6 miles isnt too bad to get more for your money!! At least you still be close to where you are and familiar with everything but in a bigger property :-) Keep us update hun with how you get on xxx

Originally Posted by corrina8285 View Post

what date is you wedding xx

I am getting our vows renewed on Valentines day 2012 and I cannot wait!

Originally Posted by josietoms View Post

IMG_0323.JPG

Buster wore a linen suit - which we didnt get until 10 days before we left - lol!!!  He got in from Debenhams.  Was only about £99.  We got married in January at sunset and it was still 24C then anything else and he would have been so uncomfortable.  Esp as its so hot out there now. 

You both look gorgeous!! Good to know that it is still warm at that time of year as well, I was a little worried about our February ceremony. My DH will be wearing a linen suit too I will get him to check out Debenhams!

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Hope this works from Mexico

RIC (56).jpg

MT (6).jpg

MT (31).jpg

MT (64).jpg

MT (73).jpg

MT (68).jpg

MT (34).jpg

OMG i just want to keep on posting but it will take me forever to post 147 pix LOL :-)

You look amazing Nicyx, you both look so happy, have you come back down to earth yet?

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

Hi Ladies, It's oh so quiet on here, well it must be Michelle that gets us all chatting (hope your having a lovely time Michelle)

I had some upsetting news last thursday, that one of our good friends (my no 2 dad) who is going to be our witness in Mexico got taking into hospital to have a 5way bypass. I'm still waiting to find out if he'll be well enough to come, fingers crossed!

Well i've had a busy weekend doing my AHR invites. So what do you think ladies. Inside these i'm going to put brochures for my guests going to Mexico.

IMG_0439.JPGIMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0436.JPG

How talented are you!! Did you make them yourself?? I could never do anything like that, you should watch me trying to teach the kids to knit.......

I hope that your No 2 dad is going to be ok hon, I have got my fingers crossed that he has an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery so that he can be there for you on your special day.

To everyone who has jetted off or is getting close I hope that you have the day of your dreams, to all those who have recently returned I hope that your day was perfect.

I am so behind on this thread, I have been trying to liaise with vendors in Cancun to get things nailed down, but I have just spoken to the resort and they have a record of our wedding but no record of any of the rooms that I booked through our TA nearly a month ago!! I have paid a £5K deposit to hold 7 rooms and the flights for 20 people and they have no record at all of those rooms being booked WTF??? I wanted to add an extra room as I have decided that the combination of children that we have in 2 of the rooms is a recipe for disaster if not outright anarchy and mayhem. I thought  add an extra room dissolve some of the more fiesty alliances - no worries. I am gobsmacked!

My main worry is that we had this happen 2 years ago when we booked to go to the Maldives with Virgin, 2 weeks before we were due to go we get a letter saying that the resort was oversubscribed and we would have to book an alternative - turns out that Virgin routinely do not confirm their allocation until the last minute thus ensuring that they get to hang onto your money for as long as possible, only that time the resort resold the rooms to another tour operator and we lost out. If that is what Thomsons have done I am going to go nanas, finding a holiday at the last minute for 2 people was bad enough, can you imagine id they cock this up?

I have got to wait until Monday now to speak to Blue Bay Travel to try to get to the bottom of this, thank god I haven't paid any of the vendors deposits yet!

Sorry about doing such a selfish post, my head is frazzled!

Omg Nina I can't believe that has happened to you that is just awful. Make sure you really push this I would ask to speak to the manager straight away. I really hope you get it sorted. We've got 7weeks today till we leave I can't believe how quickly the time is going arrrrhhh! Next couple of weeks are going to be manic bridesmaid fitting, my dress fitting, hen weekend. Couple of days before my hen weekend my son Harry is going on tour with Southend Fc to play in a football tournament in Sweden for 5days, gonna miss and worry about him! So FI has only got Hollie while I'm on my hen weekend (luckily)!!! I am getting so excited and nervous I don't know what to do with myself!!!