for our centre pieces we are going to have a mirrored plate with a tall vase and some flowers and we were going to put t lights around the mirrored plate (not explaining very well but i know you know what i mean).

I have just found these butterfly t lights on ebay, they are battery operated and change colour every few minutes....i love love love them!!

!CFbv9W!!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!gwE06JERsKkBNVD8Wl

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by char79uk View Post

smile159.gifsmile29.gifwoot.gifcheer2.gif  WELL DONE NICY WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Thank you for being honest, I wasn't too sure about the earings either but i do like the necklace xx

Thanks hun... :-) Im so so pleased x

Originally Posted by char79uk View Post

for our centre pieces we are going to have a mirrored plate with a tall vase and some flowers and we were going to put t lights around the mirrored plate (not explaining very well but i know you know what i mean).

I have just found these butterfly t lights on ebay, they are battery operated and change colour every few minutes....i love love love them!!

!CFbv9W!!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!gwE06JERsKkBNVD8Wl

They are absolutly gorgeous x WOW x May have to see if the so anything similar, starfish themed!!! do you ahve a link to the bit you got em on ebay? x

NICY - That is wicked well done you!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go lol. I just dont know if i can do it. I'm gonna wait till April see how i feel and then maybe give it a go :o) I WISHED she would stop going but somehow i doubt it. She is not one to exercise she is on the larger side so anything easy she will do it. Having Mexico coming up i personally think she's left it a little late ooooooooo MEOW ha ha I will just have to keep an eye out for her and avoid the situation again. Honestly you hardly ever see the same ppl in there twice as its open from 9.30am till 8pm. I will go when i know she is at work and other times just try to avoid spending the 10mins with her!

Can't wait to hear how your interview goes, everything is crossed :o) x

Charmaine i love the necklace! It is very pretty. Like yourself and Nicy not so keen on the earrings.

I also love the little butterflys for the table. So cute :o)

Nicy you´ve done amazing, well done.... i just checked that website out, if i can ever find the motivation i'm going to have a go myself. best of luck for tomorrow.

michelle,   "on the larger side"?????  you make me laugh, good on you for taking the higher ground, and you too char, your mil's sound like fucking lunatics to me.

well it´s official, we are on our way home. found a house (hopefully). one of my best friends is going to view it this week, and if it´s ok we've just gotta give em 6months rent up front, cos we've been here for so long we´ve got no references or credit rating.... hey ho, i'm sure i´ve got 4grand tucked away somewhere..... must be in my other jeans.....

OMG peps your MIL's all sound nuts!!!! Don't know how you all stay sane :-)

Char - Love the necklace like others think studs would be nicer.....Love the centerpieces xx

Nicy - Well done on your lbs lost hun x And good luck for your interview :-) xx

Michelle - Good you are so creative the place cards look fabxxxx Did you write on them as well???? So glad that someone asked what a flabulous machine was cos I never heard of it before!!!! LOL

Originally Posted by *lyndsey* View Post

kerrie, thanks for the link those shoes are perfect - but they don't have my size!! typical :(

nicy, well done!!

Michelle, did you get transfers for the place settings? they are lovely & just the type of thing i need! i already have the starfish x

No i just downloaded a font of the net and printed them out on pink paper then stuck em on the placesetting cards :o) Nice and easy

Originally Posted by janapana View Post

Nicy you´ve done amazing, well done.... i just checked that website out, if i can ever find the motivation i'm going to have a go myself. best of luck for tomorrow.

michelle,   "on the larger side"?????  you make me laugh, good on you for taking the higher ground, and you too char, your mil's sound like fucking lunatics to me.

well it´s official, we are on our way home. found a house (hopefully). one of my best friends is going to view it this week, and if it´s ok we've just gotta give em 6months rent up front, cos we've been here for so long we´ve got no references or credit rating.... hey ho, i'm sure i´ve got 4grand tucked away somewhere..... must be in my other jeans.....

Ha ha ha ha yep her head is as big as they come so her body has to be big to keep it upright. God it feels good slating her! ;o) I'm not a B**ch honest! But yeh she is a lunatic and then some and totally deluded with it..........do you think FI will notice if i cut her out of ALL the wedding photos? hee hee

Honestly though. I had a horrible feeling after i left her today, i felt really uneasy. And tonight my mum hit the nail on the head... i was 'ok' with her today when i didn't want to be and i'm not a fake person so i feel i've let myself down by feeling like i've 'let her get away with it'....... but i've got to, to get through Mexico. Its very hard i dont envy anyone in the same situation :o(

WOW good luck with the house! That is great news. Fingers x'd.

Yeh i'm sure i had a spare few grand laying around somewhere and i can't for the life of me remember where it is.....doh!!