Welcome back Char we missed you too!! All of your purchases are lovely, you have been so busy no wonder you haven't been on here!!  It was me who got the personalised love hearts, I got them from ebay but their direct email is sweetfavours@hotmail.co.uk they are really lovely & it was the first time I had seen anything with 'Mr & Mrs Adams' on, looked really strange!! I agree with the other girls, well done you for behaving so maturely with the whole best man thing......I'm sure he will eat humble pie before the day & realise he has been a prize pr***!!!!

Have a lovely day Michelle & steer clear of shoe shops!!......you might just see another pair....lol

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by char79uk View Post

This is my flowergirl dress, I am so pleased with this the quality and fabric is excellent and it was only £25, i love it.  she does loads of other colours if any of you girls are interested and the flower is detachable.

It's a lighter shade to my bm dresses but I have 8 bridesmaids and i wanted to break up the darker purple a bit. 

I love your flower girl dress - where did you get this from? I am looking at the BHS ones but think these are stunning xx

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

I love this hair style... Only i would swap the flower for my comb and maybe a little higher due to the fact i have a veil and i want it underneath......

th_Hair4[1].jpg

I believe the hairdresses at the RIU resorts are FAB :-)

Im still not 100% sure what im having though as im yet to have a hair trial x

This hairstyle is really pretty - is this the style you are going to go for? I think it will look really lovely with your dress style - very romantic xx

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

WHOO WHOO.... BOOKED THE APARTMENT IN EDINBURGH TONIGHT..... ITS OFFICIAL..... MY HEN DO IS HAPPENING :-)

2 nights in Edinburgh

couple of my friends from Milton Keynes

couple from Warrington

couple from Carlisle

3 of us from Annan

going up on the fri night....Night in with the girls, lots of alcohol, if we go out we go out if we stay in we stay in.....

then shopping, visit to Edinburgh Castle on the sat day then we'll do lunch :)

then on the sat night meeting my FSIL as she lives nr Edinburgh, another friend coming up from Carlisle & another friend who lives in Edinburgh comin out for "MAD" night out :)

So glad its booked now... just need April to hurry up :-) x

Love it! You will have such an amazing time 

Originally Posted by waybuloo View Post

Welcome back Char we missed you too!! All of your purchases are lovely, you have been so busy no wonder you haven't been on here!!  It was me who got the personalised love hearts, I got them from ebay but their direct email is sweetfavours@hotmail.co.uk they are really lovely & it was the first time I had seen anything with 'Mr & Mrs Adams' on, looked really strange!! I agree with the other girls, well done you for behaving so maturely with the whole best man thing......I'm sure he will eat humble pie before the day & realise he has been a prize pr***!!!!

Have a lovely day Michelle & steer clear of shoe shops!!......you might just see another pair....lol

Ha ha you girls know me to well. No defo NOT looking at shoes, if i go near shoes i will close my eyes ;o) hee hee.

I might pinch the love hearts idea for my hen!! Wanted to get all the girls something for coming so might get those or the little wine glass charms you can get :o)

Nicy i love that hair style. Me and my girls are having our trials on the 26th, can't wait for that. I'll be sure to post some pix :o)

Char - Love the dresses they are sooooo pretty.... :-) x  And sod the in-laws x God people can be such arses!!!!!!! You just enjoy planning your day x

Nicy - I really like that hairstyle it will look gorgeous with your dress xxxx  You will have a fab time on your hen night xxxx Can't wait for mine hee hee x

What time is everyone getting married, I've just heard from Thomson that I am at 2 o'clock, am just a bit worried that this will be too hot???? What do you think????

Janapana - What time did you get married? And how did you find the heat in your dress???? Thanx hun x

We are getting married on 1st June at 3pm. I imagine it is going to be sweating hot and we will all be dripping lol, but its to be expected in Mexico i suppose.... lol..

I'll be in air conditioned rooms most of the day and only in the heat for the actual ceremony and photos. Then back in air conditioned room for meal. So not worrying to much :o)

Just hope my hair goes like the ones in the pic. but even if not at least it will give the hairdresser an idea to work from :-)

About the time for getting maried.

We requested 4PM but we have got 1PM.... Im not particually happy about this but it is what it is, I have been in touch with WC to see if we can re-arrange but its a no go... I will ask her again when she gets intouch and I will ask her again at the meeting at the resort .... I wont hold my breath, there were a few reasons why we wanted 4PM...

1.) Stephen originally wanted to wear a kilt but at the 1PM heat no-way....

2.) Selfishly wanted a chilled morning on the beach b4 our wedding..LOL... Stephen will but i'll be at hair dressers early AM... (not a biggy just something id always pictured)

3.) There will be a massive gap between ceremony & reception (about 5 hours) which may be ok but im worried that with our small group (7) that its a long time.... I'll be steamin' by the time we have the reception diner.... LOL :-)

But as i said it is what it is & im not actually going to get my self worked up about & when we get there im sure it will work out perfect!!!

xox

Originally Posted by samcalv1 View Post

Char - Love the dresses they are sooooo pretty.... :-) x  And sod the in-laws x God people can be such arses!!!!!!! You just enjoy planning your day x

Nicy - I really like that hairstyle it will look gorgeous with your dress xxxx  You will have a fab time on your hen night xxxx Can't wait for mine hee hee x

What time is everyone getting married, I've just heard from Thomson that I am at 2 o'clock, am just a bit worried that this will be too hot???? What do you think????

Janapana - What time did you get married? And how did you find the heat in your dress???? Thanx hun x

we got married at 3, it was roasting in the chapel, but fine outside.... but then again it was january and it was a cloudy raining day. what month are you getting married?

Oh and ofcourse im scared i will be dripping wet and my make up will run :(

Im going to have to do my own make up, so im going to have to invest.... Im not really one to spend ALOT of money on make up but I think for Mexico it will be a winner... any one reccommend a good make up to me please? :)

xox