hey nicy how long did it take rprm to respond to your emails? and which email address did you use?

and can someone explain to me what i have to do to get my birth certificate apostilled, if it turns out i need to? i know i´ve had months and months to get all this sorted, but it´s only just starting to feel real now..... had a dream last night that when i went to try my wedding dress on, instead of just taking it up, they´d turned it into the sort of thing that my grandma had as a toilet roll cover in the 80´s!!!! a kind of satin shepherdess number.....

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahernandez@riu.com

mice.plc@riu.com

I used both theses email addresses, the first few times i emailed they got back to me within 24 hours and the last time i emailed it was about 72 hours :-)

Here is something i got off line

The Apostille includes a raised seal from their office. The Apostille is also serial numbered which can be used to validate the Apostille's authenticity. When either the Standard or Express options are chosen, we arrange for your certificate to be legalised and it will then be returned to you.

Typically the Apostille Certificate is issued by the state from which the document originates although in some cases another state can issue the Apostille. Once a document has had an Apostille Certificate attached to it confirming the authenticity of signatures and seals it can be presented to any country which recognises the Apostille. The authority receiving the document should then accept the seals or signatures as true and valid without requesting further evidence or proof.

at this website

http://www.ukofficialservices.co.uk/apostille_certificates/apostille.asp

im sure there are many more, but this will give you some info anyway :-)

xox

Hey girls.... Sorry not wedding related but ive just had some really bad news..... :-(

My cousin who is 16 was killed in a car accident around 11pm on wednesday night!!! Cant believe it.... so bloody young. My mum and dad are on hol at the mo and cant get intouch with them until tomorow. she is my dads brothers daughter. Its just awful, Hayley and her friend were driving on the A500 (nr Stoke) and crashed into the back of a parked lorry, apparently they died at the scene. Im just waiting on more news, as everything is abit unknown at the moment!!!

Thanks for reading x

Just awful sad.gif

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Hey girls.... Sorry not wedding related but ive just had some really bad news..... :-(

My cousin who is 16 was killed in a car accident around 11pm on wednesday night!!! Cant believe it.... so bloody young. My mum and dad are on hol at the mo and cant get intouch with them until tomorow. she is my dads brothers daughter. Its just awful, Hayley and her friend were driving on the A500 (nr Stoke) and crashed into the back of a parked lorry, apparently they died at the scene. Im just waiting on more news, as everything is abit unknown at the moment!!!

Thanks for reading x

Just awful sad.gif

oh shit nicy, so so sorry to hear that. a big hug to you. xx

Hi girls!

How are you all?  Sounds like loads has been going on but I havent hardly done a thing!  I have been gymming and dieting like crazy with not that much results.  Apparently its because I have killed my metabolisim by NOT eatiing enough.  How ridiculous.  Anyways, Ill keep on trucking along and see how I get on.

Last night I made my first little look in a dress shop.  I didnt try anything on, just had a chat with the lady in there.  That was a big enough step!  My main problem is my bridesmaids :(  1 in London, 1 in Auckland, New Zealand and one in Tokyo, Japan.  And none of them will meet until the wedding.  I am seriously worried about what to do for their dresses.

Herbie your daughter looks absolutely GORGEOUS in that dress!  Good choice!

Nicyx - please dont forget to add me to the list - Im 6th August 2011 Moon Palace!

Michelle - Good luck with your Slimming World!  I had a friend who did it and lost loads of weight.  She found it much easier to lose then doing it on Weight watchers.

Hope this weather is making you all get excited about how lovely and warm our weddings will be .  Take care and have a lovely weekend.

Mel xxx

Oh bloody hell Nicky what devastating news and your poor mum and dad dont even know yet.We know first hand the devastation a young death brings not only to the immediate family but the community you live in we lost my sister Kerri when she was 13.

Somethiing very spooky just happened as i was writing Josh has just sat down on th other sofa hes just got in from work and said i didnt know ...... was ..... girlfriend  we were talking about Kerri today.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh also lost two girly friends in the last 18 months in separate car accidents.

No one can take the pain and utter dispair away.

Sending you and your family huge hugs  i will be thinking of you over the next few days as you try to come to terms with the worst possible news a family could hear.

Nicy - So so so so so so sorry to hear this how awful for you and your family. Will be thinking of you all xx

roo - sorry to hear about your loss too xx

Had an email from bluebay/TC today saying they were changing our flight times.. epppp!! luckily its only by an hour or so both ways. Our TA said they are making alot of changes at the moment on TC x

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and hugs girls, Its just awful, I just cant imagine what my aunty and uncle are going through, it must be one of the worst things to loose a child... it turns my stomach!!! Its just so so sad....

roo.... gosh that must be awful....sorry about your loss... And yeah.. how spooky Josh saying that!!! x hugs to you too :-)

Kiwimel, i added you to the list :-) You'll be there next time it gets posted x Have you thought just to get your bridesmaids to go and get their own dresses? They dont have to be the same as long as the colour matches and even then different variations of the same coulour wouldnt be to bad, that way they will all know they fit and all be wearing something they like and is comfortable.... you could always get them to send you a pic first just to make sure you like aswel :-)

Im going to order my bouquet jewel this weekend and a few bits and pieces from vista i think... need to do something weddingy as i havent done anything for what seems like ages and ages x