Aaah Nicy you are definitely not a spare part xoxoxo I just check in sometimes & think everyone has got something interesting to say & I have nothing to add!!  On your dress though get it ordered girl.....my shop told be 6 months before your date is really the cut off unless you want something straight from the peg.  I ordered mine end of August & it won't be ready until February....so that is next on your list me thinks!!

I am not going to type my list of 'things to do'  I would give myself a heart attack, lets just say I have more to do than not to do....am having a bit of a nightmare with mens suits to be honest.  I want beige or a light colour but not linen, any ideas anyone????

I was stressing about photographer as the shots I first saw of our resort one were really naff but they have since got a facebook page & put tons on there which I am more impressed with, I don't know how much they would charge to come to your resort Michelle? it is Arrecife studios Mexico on facebook.

Welcome back again Roo sod the washing do your review...hahaha can't wait for photos!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JO - you are so funny i love reading your posts. I know how you are feeling. Although i work from home i have two kids 13 and 3 both going on 23 and are very demanding!! On top of that FI works shifts (sometimes 14/16hour days) and i feel like a single parent again. We hardly ever get time alone and with all the interferance from MIL we've had a tough few months and the thought had crossed my mind we even rowed over splitting because we can't deal with the crap from MIL. But we are sticking it out. Cos we do love each other regardless of all the s**t!! And i to was reminded when FI put on his suit! Lump in throat time!! For all their sins we love the little buggers! (just not their mothers ha ha)!

Glad you got FI's suit, any pix? Sounds nice :o)

Welcome home Roo. Can't wait to see your pix :o)

Lisa thanx so much. Your photographer's pix are amazing!

Nicy - get dress shopping girlie :o)

Oh my hen is all sorted and booked!!! Sat 30th April whoop. 16 in the day and another 4 joining us for the evening. Happy days :o)

Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post

JO - you are so funny i love reading your posts. I know how you are feeling. Although i work from home i have two kids 13 and 3 both going on 23 and are very demanding!! On top of that FI works shifts (sometimes 14/16hour days) and i feel like a single parent again. We hardly ever get time alone and with all the interferance from MIL we've had a tough few months and the thought had crossed my mind we even rowed over splitting because we can't deal with the crap from MIL. But we are sticking it out. Cos we do love each other regardless of all the s**t!! And i to was reminded when FI put on his suit! Lump in throat time!! For all their sins we love the little buggers! (just not their mothers ha ha)!

Glad you got FI's suit, any pix? Sounds nice :o)

You just made me feel so much better! Glad it´s not just me....

No pictures of him in the suit, he doesn´t want me to take one, says i´ll be showing all my friends (well durr...) but i may sneak one when he tries it on to get the legs altered!

so here is my next dilemma....

i´m in ivory, mia is in purple, ants is in a grey/navy and we´d bought jacob a beige linen suit, thinking that was what ants would wear (bloody men!) so now i don´t know whether to put jacob in something dark to match.... but he just looks so cute in his little suit! although as you can prob tell he wasn´t loving wearing it!

DSCF36011.jpgDSCF35971.jpg

Jo your little boy looks soooooo cute!!  aaah bless him just showed everyone in my office!!  I think you should keep him in the beige suit, plus it will be cooler for him.

& likewise with Michelle.....just yesterday Fi & I were rowing & l was thinking god am I doing the right thing marrying him...we bicker like every few days at the minute.  I think if people are honest most people are like that, I have a 2 & 11 year old, we both work long hours & life in general is just difficult a lot of the time.....BUT...I know deep down we love each other....lets just hope the kids behave in the few days before the wedding or I could walk down the aisle hating him....hahahaha....because there is no way I'm not wearing that dress now!!....lol

Originally Posted by waybuloo View Post

Jo your little boy looks soooooo cute!!  aaah bless him just showed everyone in my office!!  I think you should keep him in the beige suit, plus it will be cooler for him.

& likewise with Michelle.....just yesterday Fi & I were rowing & l was thinking god am I doing the right thing marrying him...we bicker like every few days at the minute.  I think if people are honest most people are like that, I have a 2 & 11 year old, we both work long hours & life in general is just difficult a lot of the time.....BUT...I know deep down we love each other....lets just hope the kids behave in the few days before the wedding or I could walk down the aisle hating him....hahahaha....because there is no way I'm not wearing that dress now!!....lol

hahahaha you´re right, kids do put the biggest stress on a relationship don´t they..... the minute jacob kicks off you can feel the tension in the room escalate..... at least my mum and dad and ants parents have said they´ll have the kids for the three days over the wedding so we can have the night before, the wedding then a couple of days after to ourselves.  ;)  (just better not come home with a honeymoon baby brewing, that would be the final straw!)

just been looking at boys navy suits but they all look so formal, will prob just leave him in the beige one, it´ll be covered in ketchup within minutes anyway!

Ladies that are doing oot bags.....Do you do one for everyone individually or per family am getting all confused with it....lol.....I am buying pink bags (your ones Michelle) but now am thinking that there are two people going on their own who are men?...pink bag? & then some people have a family of four...don't know what to do???? What are you all doing??

Ladies that are doing oot bags.....Do you do one for everyone individually or per family am getting all confused with it....lol.....I am buying pink bags (your ones Michelle) but now am thinking that there are two people going on their own who are men?...pink bag? & then some people have a family of four...don't know what to do?" class="bbcode_smiley" height="1" src="http://files.bestdestinationwedding.com/images/smilies//huh.gif" title="???" width="1" /> What are you all doing??

I was having the same worry, as i have males going on there on and i was going to get pink bags. All the things i think of to go in the bags are more girlie, what to do?????

Talking about AH stress, i have started going Zumba class with my new get fit loose/ weight scheme. Which i am loving 11/2hrs no kids or AH great. So i left at 7:30 last night and hollie had just been put to bed (not asleep though) I come back at 9:15 and she is in my bed with AH watching Peppa Pig, and he says shes not sleeping arrrrrrhhhhhhh. Course shes not! so I put her in her bed read her a story and shes alseep before i finish the book. Finally i get to have a well deserved relax in the bath by 10pm not good! Okay moan overcheesy.gif

Ladies that are doing oot bags.....Do you do one for everyone individually or per family am getting all confused with it....lol.....I am buying pink bags (your ones Michelle) but now am thinking that there are two people going on their own who are men?...pink bag? & then some people have a family of four...don't know what to do?" class="bbcode_smiley" height="1" src="http://files.bestdestinationwedding.com/images/smilies//huh.gif" title="???" width="1" /> What are you all doing??

I am doing one per room. Just fill them with what ever suits the ppl in the room. ie if they have kids stick in some sweets. If it is just adults just do adult bits! Not sure on the two men though as i dont have that. Maybe put some blue tissue paper in it to make it look more manly?