cheers everyone, allurements by rebecca did our monogram, and i uploaded it onto vistaprint,  i am not one bit creative or arty so it´d be a waste of time trying to do them myself.  rebecca´s done our MIA invites too, i´ve now got less than 2 weeks to sort out getting them down here before the arseholes at Madrid Barajas decide to send them back to the USA. Looks like a ten hour road trip for me then...

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so now 2 in the morning:

50 first kisses for Bridesmaids

Pachelbel in Canon D Harp or Violin for me walking down aisle

Grow old with you - Adam Sandler - signing register

Somewhere over the rainbow- Israel Madljflkasjdfkjsd - something or other lol walking back out

& Better by Boyzone first dance

Love Love Love on the wings of love......aaaah makes me cry again!!xx

Originally Posted by waybuloo View Post

Somewhere over the rainbow- Israel Madljflkasjdfkjsd - something or other lol walking back out

Right you lot.....kids are both with grandparents so opportunity to tie 'him' down to look at suits, favours etc.....yeah right football has been on!!!! & 'apparently' we have ages to decide these things.........urrgghhh!!

Anyway that left me with no option but to get out the vodka...hiccup.....& sit on youtube trying to choose 5 songs for the ceremony & get 'him' to agree on our first dance as we don't have an our song!!!!

Half a bottle later I have sobbed at the words in tons of songs, in fact can't stop crying.....have come on here & seen all your comments (cried some more because I am sure that we are the nicest bunch of brides that BDW has ever seen) & think we should do away with the men & just have a great big party in our dresses with all our favours & jewellery spread around us.....hahahahaha

I know I am pissed but THANK GOD for you lot xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hiccup!!

& the point of this nealfjy forgot....have you chose all your songs?s   I am gonna have to cry for a week before I go so I stay in control on the day.....I used to cry at Worzel Gummidge FFS.....need to get my emotions in check.......

Oh & now football has finished 'What was you saying earlier babe!!!!!'  Piss off.....I'm going to bed with the other half a bottle & my laptop & cyber frineds.....lol

ha ha you go girl, have you got a headache this morning? lol... i had to laugh when i read your post. Especially the last part.... Dan is the same he can't cope with talking and watching footie/golf at the same time and by the time it's finished i'm over it...... ha ha...!!! Typical men ah?

Aww your songs are lovely. I only have the song i'm walking down the aisle to. I have two others i like that maybe the walking back up the aisle and signing songs. But i have to sit down and give this some real thought with FI.

We have got "a song" so god knows what we will have our first dance to (this will be at our AHR we're not doing it in Mexico)

lovely songs waybuloo. i know for definite i´m walking down the aisle to I´M YOURS by jason mraz, i love that song. i think we´re walking back out to counting crows accidentally in love, i like baby i love your way by big mountain, rule the world by take that, penny lover by lionel richie, amazed by lonestar..... loads of cheese!

Janapana

I love your song choices, oh penny lover.

Waybuloo

I gave up asking for Pauls help he has downloaded our music choices i posted them in an earlier thread BUT he did get it wrong lol

Just as well i checked his work.When i was having a melt down over the weekend he thought it was my toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However when i gave him that look !!!!!!!!!! and we need to talk he was all ears.His response was thats why i wanted to go away just the two of us and WE have done it all now

ummmmm what he should of said was

"Hunni youve worked incredibly hard creating the wedding of our dreams i love you so much it hurts and nothing will spoil the most precious magical day of our lives.Our wedding will exceed our guests expectations and i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

PAHAAAAAA no chance lol

Originally Posted by *lyndsey* View Post

lou your photos are amazing, you look so beautiful and happy! can i ask you a question as many people have told me this but it certainly doesnt look the case on your photos.....does the humidity make your hair really frizzy & uncontrollable?!! my mams friend who is a hair dresser has just come back and said she couldnt style her hair at all! x

Hey

i must say i never found the heat a problem with my hair at all. i bought GHD's from the states so they'd get hot, and i had a 'shine and anti humidity' spray from KMS that i used. every night my hair 'pretty much' stayed straight! my mum on the other hand looked like diana ross! i guess it just depends on your hair. i have fine, thin hair and it was fine. if you have a lot of hair it might be a different story!!

I found song choices the HARDEST part of the whole wedding planning! they set the mood of your ceremony and are very important. don't rush the decision, take your time and listen to the words. we had

Bridesmaids entrace - Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamajkhgasifhaifhaghe'ole! it was beautiful, so perfect, everyone cried! haha!

My entrance with my parents - Here, There and Everywhere by The Beatles, but a steel drum version

Signing the Register - Heaven by DJ Sammy, the chilled one. so lovely!

The Kiss/You are now Husband and Wife - At Last by Eta James

Walking out/Confetti throw - God Only Knows by The Beach Boys

First Dance - Songbird by Eva Cassidy

Second Dance - By Your Side - Sade

OMG louise we have very similar taste. My walking down the aisle song is "songbird"....... "Heaven" is one of Dan's fav's. And i love "at last".. (Dan not as keen on that one) We also like Amazed by lonestar but our friends recently had that so still thinking of our first dance song...

I'm having a drama (again) today. We are still up in the air with the new photographer. They havn't got back to me and nobody seems to know much about them... then i get our wedding confirmation from Cosmos and the time is wrong on it. I phoned them and they said the hotel had confirmed the day and time. So i had to go through all my emails and dig out the one that confirmed it was 3pm and not 4pm!! Good god why do ppl not do their jobs properly! Is it really that hard! So it's been left with them "looking into it" .... what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a better note. The bridal shop phoned. Yes they had ordered my dress.. (aarrghh so exciting) but i was quick enough to get it changed with no charge. So a size 10 it is..... phew!!

Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post

OMG louise we have very similar taste. My walking down the aisle song is "songbird"....... "Heaven" is one of Dan's fav's. And i love "at last".. (Dan not as keen on that one) We also like Amazed by lonestar but our friends recently had that so still thinking of our first dance song...

I'm having a drama (again) today. We are still up in the air with the new photographer. They havn't got back to me and nobody seems to know much about them... then i get our wedding confirmation from Cosmos and the time is wrong on it. I phoned them and they said the hotel had confirmed the day and time. So i had to go through all my emails and dig out the one that confirmed it was 3pm and not 4pm!! Good god why do ppl not do their jobs properly! Is it really that hard! So it's been left with them "looking into it" .... what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a better note. The bridal shop phoned. Yes they had ordered my dress.. (aarrghh so exciting) but i was quick enough to get it changed with no charge. So a size 10 it is..... phew!!

Good times getting your dress on order! Our travel agent is more than a bit dippy too. She sent me a bill for about 20K..... oh hang on, let me just nip down to the cash point for you.....