• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Charmaine.....I love your bridesmaids dresses they are very pretty and look really floaty and cool, i am having mine made too x

I have spent most of my time over the last few days applying for jobs however the majority of them are temporary as there doesnt seem to be any permanent jobs available, temporary wasn't really what i was looking for as i dont want to be in this position in a few months time when we have a wedding to pay for but it looks like i will have to to bring in the pennies.

Vicki x

Oh I dont envy you at all.  I know what you mean about temp jobs there were sooooooooo many when I was looking or so many part time jobs - I really dont know how they expect people to live let alone plan a wedding.  Fingers crossed for you. 

Back on the excercise and healthy eating front this week - got to move the extra poundage!!

Haha Josie just 20 mins away in the car lol. I knew i had seen it before, the give away really was the oast house.

Ive just opened the door to the postman bearing 15 t-shirts and three pens and my luggage tags.Im delighted with them all.The only faux pas is my eldest sons girlfriend  Katies name is in a smaller print.Its a  bit of a bummer but i can live with it.Im sure she wont mind either shes such a sweetie no chance of her going guestzilla on me.

27 days till we fly out

WOW.... 27 days roo :-) Bloody hell, bet its come round so quick ..... 9 months tomorow til we say "i do" :-) ARGH.....

Great how ya stuff has come today.... Bet its good to see it all for real... :-) That came pretty fast didnt it?

As for weight loss i lost another pound this week so thata 15 pounds lost and 9 pounds to go :-) So im realy pleased with myself, the only thing im worried about is when i get to my target weight is maintaining it!!!! Its just so so easy to slip out of it ( as you girls know) x

xox

Nicy... the weight loss is going great for you, i know what you mean about maintaining it i gained 1/2 a pound this week was a bit gutted but knew why i had gained. I have bought a dress in a size 10 so thats my motivation i am just worried about losing from the top half think it might be a struggle lol i feel like i should be on bulging brides lol.

Roo...Its great everything has come together for you, less than a month to go you seem to be really well organised i will probably be running round like a headless chicken at this point lol good to hear everything is going great though :-)

Vicki x

Well done Nicky with the weight loss.Ive managed to loose 1 stone 8 pound.Im hoping to loose 4 maybe 6 pound more having watched bulging brides my dress should skim hahaha it dosent.Yesterday i struggled to keep my anxiety in check as soon as i got in the car driving to work i felt really anxious.Bliming weired i can best discribe it as being on a roller coaster and just moving off when its going slow before your pinged.

A couple of our friends are behaving weirdly at the moment.We went to Greece with them in June and i dunno if its since then but they were wanting a piece of us every day phone calls popping in and as i write i dont think Paula has rung more than twice since then.They are funny buggers and Paul says enjoy it lol cos they are annoying wanting to spend the weekend with us etc.They are coming with us for the wedding so i dunno what weve done or not done but it is nice not to deal with them both every day.They dont have any children so have lots of free time.I was making an effort to ring but im leaving it now and gunna see when they next get in touch.T hey are both very opinionated so im sure at some point they will speak up but im not gunna give a hoot and depending when they say anything they may get a comment or two back.LOL.

Yes the vista print t-shirts did arrive quickly i got free postage im just waiting now for Pauls just married T-shirt then im vista done lol.

Whilst talking Vista girls,i originally ordered the banners they would look fab at your AHR but get the clips and the  lawn sign would make a fab way to mark an area for your  guests shoes alongside some paint brushes.Mine are all at Peligoni but with the wrong date i didnt reorder the banners cos well i dont think i need them and we are not getting married on the beach.

Im on a split shift today and then i have the weekend off yay.

Hi girls,

I feel really bad as I popped on once said hi and havent been back on since!  Things have been so hectic at work - I work in the oil industry and we are having a bit of a rough time as a backlash of BP's disaster on the Gulf of Mexico.

SO?  How is everyone else getting on?We finnally booked Moon Palace yesterday and as of today - it is officially 365 days until we get married!  I am now on the hunt for some Save the Dtae cards and would love to hear what/where you all got yours from?  I'm not your typical bride and am completely lost when it comes to this sort of thing and picking colour schemes and cakes etc.  It makes me anxious!

Hope your all havinga  great day.

Afternoon ladies, what is the world coming to when you´re so busy at work you can´t spend your time playing on´t´interweb!

We´re so busy at work at the moment i had to have my 9 year old daughter in to help get the restaurant ready for evening service... slave labour!

Today is my day off tho, so i put in a request last night from OH not to be disturbed when he takes our 2 yr old to nursery this morning, and when i wake up... surprise surprise it´s one in the afternoon. Love it. (about time tho, working til 2am then getting up at 7 is killing me!)

So i´ve spent the last hour catching up on what everyone´s doing on here, ordering stuff from amazon and vistaprint.... which led me to my next question.... does mexico use the same plugs as usa? I was looking at travel adaptors but not sure what to get.

I got some silk flowers delivered yesterday off ebay, to make my daughter Mia a bouquet. I got purple roses and green orchids, got to get some white lillies next, but i´m not happy with them though, they look blatantly fake (durr), and i´ve yet to work out what to do with them, got a feeling it´s not going to be as easy as it looks.....

Anyone know when Louise gets back? I can´t wait to hear all about it and see her pictures.

I was in Mexico last month and I had to use a travel adaptor - an american on eI think, I will check when I get home.  I found it a bit pants on my hair dryer and straightening irons as the voltage isnt very high!

I too ordered off vista print today!  My first ever wedding purchase - my Save the dates.  I'm quite excited I must admit!