• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Josie your logo is fab, did you do that on the computer?

Interview went ok but i'm not getting my hopes up because they are still interviewing and i will find out Thursday seemed to go well though and the lady was lovely, but i think you can never really tell if you are successfull or not, got a few other jobs to apply for and a few applications that i am awaiting a reply

Vicki x

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
Lovely i'm going to get some. I was going to have something blue on my garter but i will have them instead, cheers hun, I am going to borrow some earrings from mum, my dress and everything else is my new and i might see if my dad (whos not coming) has something old i can take :o)
Did you get any og the stickers? My havent come yet, still waiting!!! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-McRae View Post
Afternoon Ladies

I have a job interview this afternoon so keeping my fingers and toes tightly crossed would be fantastic if i got the job, i will let you know how it goes.

Have you ladies all had good weekends?

Vicki x
Hope the job interview went well... Fingers crossed for you hun xox

Quote:
Originally Posted by josietoms View Post
Love all your purchases Nicy - you seem to be on a roll at the moment :-)

The wedding all seemed more real today as me and one of my BMs went round delivering all the STD cards for our AHR. Worked out we need to send the invites out 1st Oct as we need the RSVP by 24th Dec.
We have had a really good response from the STD postcards - I got them done on Vistaprint!! We put the website address on them as well as its now all finished and everyone loves it had so many texts.
Wedding Planning - Jo & Buster
Back to running tomorrow as have put on an lb for every week I have been at home - 4lb!!!! Glad I start my new job a week today then I can get back to normal and running after work.
These are our STDs (sorry for the poor image - but you get the idea). x Click the image to open in full size.
These are fantastic Josie :-) Brilliant... your guests will love em :-) Im sure once you start runing again the 4lb will be off b4 you know it... its so bloody easy to put on!!!
Bet your looking forward to getting back to work though :-) x

Yeah im on a wee bit of a roll, wish i could buy more big stuff EG: My Dress... haha, Few more months and i think i will order pinkie.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by josietoms View Post
Actually got round to doing a logo as well!

I dont know how I ever found time to go to work - lol!

Pretty basic, but then we are trying to keep everything simple x
Click the image to open in full size.
OMG, this is fab, did you do it yourself? xo

I was at a wedding on sat night and it got me so so excited.... I love weddings i get all emotional at them too (haha) im so worried i'll be a blubbering wreck at ours and wont be able to say vows for crying!!! Thats the re-occuring dream i keep having.... Ive had the same dream now the last few nights....
anyway back to sat, the bride was absolutly stunning :-) The hotel they had it at was beautiful 2, she was tad upset as she wanted to get wed at the gazebo outside but it rained so they had to do the ceremony inside, still lovely but she had her heart set on outside... One more of my dreads :-( x

xox

Quote:
On a good note i lost another pound and a half with slimming world tonight, just keep thinking of my wedding dress for motivation.
WELL DONE pinkie.gif

I had quite a heavy weekend this weekend, so im scared to weigh myself..... But usually im the same as you... I picture myself in my dress and that is my motivation 2 x

Quote:
Josie your logo is fab, did you do that on the computer?

Interview went ok but i'm not getting my hopes up because they are still interviewing and i will find out Thursday seemed to go well though and the lady was lovely, but i think you can never really tell if you are successfull or not, got a few other jobs to apply for and a few applications that i am awaiting a reply

Vicki x
Everything crossed for you - when I went for my interview I came away not having a clue if I would be successful - and I got it. Hope the same happens for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post
These are fantastic Josie :-) Brilliant... your guests will love em :-) Im sure once you start runing again the 4lb will be off b4 you know it... its so bloody easy to put on!!!
Bet your looking forward to getting back to work though :-) x

Yeah im on a wee bit of a roll, wish i could buy more big stuff EG: My Dress... haha, Few more months and i think i will order pinkie.gif

OMG, this is fab, did you do it yourself? xo

xox
Yes I did it myself somehow!!! Just did it in Powerpoint - I couldnt justify paying for someone to design one!

Thanks for the comments ladies xx

Quote:
On a good note i lost another pound and a half with slimming world tonight, just keep thinking of my wedding dress for motivation.
Woo Hoo - how much are you trying to lose?

Oh Nicy - love your sig pic you look lovely - a great photo of the both of you.

With regards to be a blubbering wreck on my wedding day this is my fear as well - I am seen by others (so they tell me) as the joker of the pack and will tell people whats on my mind and what I think of them whether its good or bad - so everyone thinks I will be quite hard hearted on my wedding day - BUT I'm not good at being centre of attention and if someone else starts crying - it ALWAYS make me cry. If I cry I will never live it down - lol xx

Hi girlies, No Nicy mine haven't come yet either :o( i hope they come this week as we are away next week. (just a short break for the kids Birthdays, they are turning 13 & 3 next week!)....

Well done on the weight loss lovelys!! I just cant get motivated. I dont know whats wrong with me. I had a good few weeks now i'm on a right downer about it. I'm going out sat night and everything is tight which just depresses me.. i dont want to go cos of it... sad i know....

I dont think it helps with the family feud thing going on.. as many of you know i had a row with MIL back in Jan and tension runs high when we're around each other. My mum is understandably upset with the way MIL spoke to me and last week they see each for the first time (FI's 30th) since the row and OMG was there an atmosphere. They said hello but it was an obvious devide... my mum was subject to dirty looks from MIL, FI's nan and her mate.. not very nice at all. Now i am totally and utterly dreading Mexico... in all honesty i cant stand her now. I cant bear to be around her. She makes me feel uncomfortable and i just dont want to be around someone like that. It is a shame but she was very nasty back in Jan and done nothing to sort it out since. 7 months down the line nothing has changed. I sound mean but alot has happened to make me feel this way...because of her i am anxious and dreading my wedding how horrible is that...

Hi Vicki

I am studying to be a Chartered Accountant and will hopefully be qualified by June 2011.  The studying has helped in getting the new job but once i'm qualified I should hopefully be able to move up into a higher position.  I get my exam results on Friday for the last lot of modules, fingers crossed I passed otherwise it will be resits in December aaaarrrrgggh!!!