Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsylou View Post
i don't feel nervous, i feel excited, and i feel a little bit anxious, i feel like a lot is riding on my shoulders you know? i am just worried that it will be rubbish or that i'll forget something or that we'll run out of money or something! you know? i know it's silly because we're sorted, but they are the things on my mind.

i lost 4lb last week at fat club, and since then i've eaten like a bloody horse!!! i can't seem to stop! i get weighed again tomorrow and i bet i've put on.

doesn't help that i'm also a week 'late' (done a test, not preggars) but that's annoying because i want it to come and go before we go to Mexico! obviously!
LOL - Me and my BM keep trying to work out if it will be that time when we are in Mexico - lol - men have it so easy .....xxx

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxmysockz View Post
Ahhh Josie I love them!!! really lovely

Girls check out my DIY from today lol

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...2/#post1356809
I commented on your thread Kerry, but i will say it again, they are fab, if i was you i keep and use them.... they are really good x

Quote:
Originally Posted by josietoms View Post
Thanks for your comments lovely ladies x

I know 6 months - I really dont know where the time is going and I really havent done anything..... I did however make list upon list today and have a notebook now with 'final lists' scribbled on the front - FI says I am now not allowed to add to it or change my mind on anything!!! Of course I agreed.......... in principle :-) x
Ooooo, i love lists, im terrible i have then everywhere and some are so so repetative... i need to condence them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janapana View Post
Morning Ladies!!!!

6 months today we get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Spain won the world cup!! Good times. (except for my sore head! i've just finished washing the foot prints off the tables in the bar!)
6 months, argh.... how exciting..... Im jealous of all you girls as kerry said.... looking forward to your reviews and pix :-) xo

WELL DONE SPAIN, I love.gif the world cup, and as soon as (England) Went out smile35.gif I have been rooting for Spain :-) So glad they won x

Quote:
LOL - Me and my BM keep trying to work out if it will be that time when we are in Mexico - lol - men have it so easy .....xxx
Haha, me 2..... :-) xox

ha ha i am on the mini pill now so dont get periods anymore, lovely jubbley!!

I ordered my pink fans today! And i have also ordered some bags from islepac for my OOT's.. i just hope they are nice...(pink of course)!! I've also decided on my jewellery i just need to go and buy it. (debenhams).. might try and pop there this weekend although it's FI's 30th on sat and i have my BM's daughters birthday party on the sun so it's gonna be a busy one :o)

I did try and make up some gift tags myself but my bloody colour printer is playing up i keep getting an error message about the ink... so dont know what i'm gonna do now as they seem to be so dear to buy and everything has a minimum order which is annoying if you only need a few!! I'm might just write them out instead of printing.... hhhmmm

One of FI's friends and his wife are thinking about booking up for just a week with their little boy who will be turning 1 while we are out there! So that will be nice for FI to have a friend going... (maybe a potential new bestman? not that FI has said anything i'm just jumping to conclusions) I have my fingers x'd for him anyway x

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
One of FI's friends and his wife are thinking about booking up for just a week with their little boy who will be turning 1 while we are out there! So that will be nice for FI to have a friend going... (maybe a potential new bestman? not that FI has said anything i'm just jumping to conclusions) I have my fingers x'd for him anyway x
That's great news Michelle! It's so exciting when new people want to book up! And it will be great that your FI will have a friend going too! Keep ur fingers crossed!

Woodsylou - No wonder you are excited!! wow it's coming round so fast!! You sound super organised! :) great stuff! I laughed when I read u have been talking about packing in ur sleep! I'm off just now to read your planning thread! :) and gosh hope ur time of the month comes and goes before mexico!! You have enough on yor mind at the minute!!

Josie - your oot bags look fab!! well done!! yep time certainly does fly by! We've just passed the 6 month mark so I kinda feel like the pressure is on and I need to get into gear!! haha!! You did a great job on those and you mock up looks great!

janapana - wow!! we've both passed the 6 month mark!! It's flying by!! I meant to ask before what date you are flying out? Have you made any contact with the WC yet? however you must've had a blast with spain winning the world cup!! My MOH is living over in spain just now and she says it was a wonderful atmosphere and sooo great!!

Nicola - Your fans look great! well done on the diy!! I have so many ideas and just dont have the darn time to get the stuff I need or to make it!!

Well ladies I have officially passed the 6 month mark!! and I'm super excited! we will have been engaged a whole year on the 27th of this month!! :) where has the time gone!! So excited to be here tho! we've sent away agin for a few more quotes on invites! however I keep going back to the original ones! that are part diy so some personal touches should make them special! Really ned to start my get healthy and toned plan soon!! :S That way i'm not gona be crash dieting before mexico!

Who has been watching the new 4 weddings US version!! I love it so much more than the uk version!! :) and I cannot wait for bulging brides to stat on living!! :) That should give me a quick swift kick up the backside to get in shape!!

Anyways Hope you are all having a fabulous day!!

Jodie.xx

go with your heart on the invites, the ones you love will be the ones you should get! and make sure you order one too many so you can keep one, i have a memories box and i have one of everything in there!

I can't believe how close the wedding is now! i can't wait! i have a constant ball of anxiety in my stomach, but i love it!

also, i weighed in at Boots this morning and i've dropped a BMI category and i'm so pleased!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
That would be lovely if it all turned out - my FI doesnt have any friends attending either - I only have one who is my BM but she is one of my best mates - FIs best mate who he has known forever at the moment isnt coming but once the prices for booking direct with the hotel come out in August he will make a decision if he is coming, it would be just him so he will be coming out for the last week as he has a wife and daughter - if he does come it would mean he would be on the same flight back as us as well - it just depends on how much the hotel is. If he does come we are going to keep it a suprise for my FI right until the moment he turns up. He is quite miffed that his best mate isnt coming anyway as he keeps mentioning it - especially as his wifes dad is a millionaire, they have no mortgage as daddy bought the house, etc etc - but the reason he hasnt booked yet is because 'money is tight' which is winding Buster up - so I keep staying 'stay calm' as otherwise he may blow his top and tell his mate that he thinks its out of order him not coming - lol! So fingers crossed for both of us x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodieP View Post
Josie - your oot bags look fab!! well done!! yep time certainly does fly by! We've just passed the 6 month mark so I kinda feel like the pressure is on and I need to get into gear!! haha!! You did a great job on those and you mock up looks great!

Well ladies I have officially passed the 6 month mark!! and I'm super excited! we will have been engaged a whole year on the 27th of this month!! :) where has the time gone!! So excited to be here tho! we've sent away agin for a few more quotes on invites! however I keep going back to the original ones! that are part diy so some personal touches should make them special! Really ned to start my get healthy and toned plan soon!! :S That way i'm not gona be crash dieting before mexico!

Who has been watching the new 4 weddings US version!! I love it so much more than the uk version!! :) and I cannot wait for bulging brides to stat on living!! :) That should give me a quick swift kick up the backside to get in shape!!

Anyways Hope you are all having a fabulous day!!

Jodie.xx
I've been watching the US version I cannot believe how much money all the Americans seem to spend on a wedding I reckon the average is about $75,000!!!

Quote:
That would be lovely if it all turned out - my FI doesnt have any friends attending either - I only have one who is my BM but she is one of my best mates - FIs best mate who he has known forever at the moment isnt coming but once the prices for booking direct with the hotel come out in August he will make a decision if he is coming, it would be just him so he will be coming out for the last week as he has a wife and daughter - if he does come it would mean he would be on the same flight back as us as well - it just depends on how much the hotel is. If he does come we are going to keep it a suprise for my FI right until the moment he turns up. He is quite miffed that his best mate isnt coming anyway as he keeps mentioning it - especially as his wifes dad is a millionaire, they have no mortgage as daddy bought the house, etc etc - but the reason he hasnt booked yet is because 'money is tight' which is winding Buster up - so I keep staying 'stay calm' as otherwise he may blow his top and tell his mate that he thinks its out of order him not coming - lol! So fingers crossed for both of us x

Oh it would be lovely if he did go. The look on your FI's face would be a picture. How nice... at least you will know soon then as we are in July already! :o) fingers x'd for you..

I am still really annoyed at FI's best mate who lead us to believe he was coming and agreed to be bestman and then dropped out! I cant seem to let it go.. i know i should but i hold a grudge i cant help it. I think life has made me that way! FI was so hurt and let down it was like he was kicked in the gut.. so i'm really hoping one of his other friends book up! My BM's husbands are great fun and the boys all get on well but think it would be nice if Dan had one of his mates there too if you know what i mean :o)

UGH, back in the land of the living.... sort of! still struggling to see properly out of my right eye.... why did i drink so much? And what kind of carnage is there going to be at our weddinghuh.gif??

jodiep, it´s a shame you´ll be in cancun and we´ll be in playa del carmen, we could have gone to each others weddings! how cool would that be! havent been in touch with wc yet, only the confirmation email. must get my finger out! 6 months will fly by! we go from manchester on the 5th jan.

woodsylou, i´m nervous for you! i reckon you don´t need to worry about what you eat now, all that nervous energy will burn it off!

VIVA ESPAÑA!!!! bring on the neurofen.......