Quote:
Originally Posted by char79uk View Post
Both are lovely, but i prefer without the extra bows. xx

I really love the fans, i've seen them on a few websites but they're quite expensive for one, can anybody suggest a website to get them from that are reasonably priced.

xx
I got mine from ebay they are really cheap on there - only a few quid for 20+

xx

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Charmaine - i really hope your FMIL comes round. We have also had hiccupps with family and friends because of our decisions but at the end of the day EVERYBODY has to respect what you and FI want. I had a row with FMIL back in Jan and things are still not right now. I will never forgive her for interfering and hurting me the way she did but she has settled down now.... Finger's x'd she will accept it and get on with it! (thank yourself she dosen't live 5mins away like mine does ha ha) You can switch her off when you want. DONT let anyone spoil your plans hun! xx[

She'll come around eventually, FI is going to speak to her later today on SKYPE. Me and my FMIL had an argument too when we were trying to arrange FI 30th Birthday a couple of years ago....things have never and will never be the same between us but like you said i'm just thankful that she lives away now. Not going to let anybody ruin our special day. xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post
Charmaine... I feel for you with your FMIL, I hope after the initial shock she will be very pleased for you... I would think you were right about it being easier to get to Mexico though. She'll come round grouphug.gif

Ok ladies, So my fans came yesterday from the lovely Kerry :-) (thanks again)
Not sure what to do yet with them decoration wise but here are a few pix, will see if i can come up with something else if the response isnt great from you lot.... I did this quickly before without much thought so honest opinions please....

Before

Click the image to open in full size.

With 2 extra bows up the spine of the fan

Or without the bows

Here is a close up of the handle

OK, what do you think? xox

Just to add thee will be just for the women :-)
Hey Nicy , you are so quick at getting onto the DIY projects you put me to shame :-) i think they look best with just the handle and not the ones up the spine - you have done a good job. I did a DIY project today I'll see if I can upload some pics as they are only on my phone..... x

So I actually did some wedding stuff today as I haven't done ANY for so long and have realised 6 months on Wednesday I will leaving to go to Mexico so I really need to start finalising and doing stuff. I decided to do OOT bags, but for the actual bag I am only using a paper bag / gift bag as I know if I had them made up or got proper beach bags no-one would use them so thought I will 'customise' my own - went into Hobbycraft and they were doing 10 large bags for £2.50 so I grabbed the last pack!!! Then just designed and printed the A4 sheet which I will stick onto the bag once I am out there and made personalised name tags for each of the bags I only have 9 to make as we are only doing one per couple. This is just a mock up but hopefully, i didnt stick everything together v well, but you get the idea. (Sorry for the poor picture I took it on my phone....) x

Josie they are fab :-) What a great idea, Im stll unsure about OOT bags.. one minute i decide to do them the next i dont want them... so at the mo im just thinking mini one's... Hmmm!!! Cant decide x

ARGH!!!! 6 months on wednesday... WOW, the count down really will begin :-) x

Thanks for your comments lovely ladies x

I know 6 months - I really dont know where the time is going and I really havent done anything..... I did however make list upon list today and have a notebook now with 'final lists' scribbled on the front - FI says I am now not allowed to add to it or change my mind on anything!!! Of course I agreed.......... in principle :-) x

Josie those bags are mega cute! well done!

and Kerry, LOVE the cake topper! love the smooth criminal lean! haha! so so cute!

i have 13 days till we fly out. i can't seem to stay in bed after 7am and i have been sick twice this weekend! frigging anxiety!!