Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsylou View Post
i'm planning on doing exactly the same, losing a bit more than i need so i have some give! also i plan to wear my dress for my AHR which is 6 days after we're back from Mexico, so i can't put on too much after the ceremony, ill never get back in it! haha!

are any of you UK brides moving to a different hotel after your wedding for your honeymoon?

are you all having AHR's? what are your plans for those?

i have my hair trial tonight! MEGA excited!!!!
Ooo good point our AHR is the week after we get back (didn't think of that) ok so no going OTT for me ha ha.. I'm not a big eater anyway but i majorly lack in exercise. I did my workout dvd this morning and my legs are killing...FI is saying "no pain no gain" hmmmm like that helps ha ha....

We're staying at the same hotel as we have kids etc with us so not really having a honeymoon. Might try and book up a long weekend away when we get home...

Oooo hair trials how exciting! Do you know what your having?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
i'm planning on doing exactly the same, losing a bit more than i need so i have some give! also i plan to wear my dress for my AHR which is 6 days after we're back from Mexico, so i can't put on too much after the ceremony, ill never get back in it! haha!

are any of you UK brides moving to a different hotel after your wedding for your honeymoon?

are you all having AHR's? what are your plans for those?

i have my hair trial tonight! MEGA excited!!!!
we´re hoping to switch to one of the other hotels in the resort , leaving the kids with their grandparents for a couple of days so that we can get a mini honeymoon in.

post pics of your hair trial!!!!

Quote:
here's my hair girls.

i LOVE the back and side shots (my flower will be ivory, but i didn't have it with me!) but i'm not keen on the front, but i will have a play with that and it'll be fine :)

Click the image to open in full size.

Absolutly stunning, gorgeous :-) Its so so pretty, so natural, i thnk it looks lovely in all the pix x

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
Awww your hair looks lovely. I love the little plaits. So pretty!

Whens the soonest you have a hair trial?.. I want one NOW and i have 11 months to go ha ha !
ME2, ME2 :-) Haha, dont know when to start... may just give it a couple of months as im trying to grow my hair too... may go for a mini trial nr end of year.... x

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
Girls two more of my girl friends are looking into booking up. One is just waiting for her Uni timetable to make sure she has no exams when we're away...... watch this space the no's may just go up! whoop!!
Oooo, how exciting cheer2.gif I love how everything is all coming together now xox

Hi Ladies

Not been on for a while, there is loads to catch up on will have to sit with a cuppa and have a read.

As most of you know we are planning a Mexico wedding for November 2011 but because we carnt book yet i am in a rut as there doesnt seem to be anything i can do right now :-(

I have decided to have my bridesmaids dresses made by a dressmaker but carnt do that until i know who is definatly booked and coming as i wouldnt want to spend all the money on a dress for someone to say they can no longer afford to join us, and not really sure what else i can do.

Also we haven't even decided on a wedding package yet, and trying to get OH to discuss this is damn hard work!!!!!

Any advice or tips ladies would be great, what plans and things did you start with a year and 4 months to go until your big day?

Vicki x