Jump to content

Photo

November 2010 Brides - Riviera Maya


  • Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#51 ddemayo

ddemayo
  • Newbie
  • 71 posts

    Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jesmcan
    Welcome! wow us northeast girls love November to married/get away Fernando is awesome, you won't be disappointed. Wow you have a lot done. We have 75 to! still waiting for another 30 or so but 75 would be good with us lol 150!!! wooahhhh :)
    Thanks!!! Thats b/c November is a great Month!!! ;-) Oh good I am excited to use Fernando, I am a Make-up girl so I want someone who will glam me up but not make me look like a drag queen!! I wish mine was about 75! that is the perfect number in my opinion! I am just trying to get as much done as I can so I can just chill towards the end and shop for some nice clothes to bring! lol You guys seem like you are on top of everything! that is great that alot of your responses are back too! I asked for mine to be returned by Augustr 31st

    #52 ddemayo

    ddemayo
    • Newbie
    • 71 posts

      Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

      I think the timeline is a great idea!! It just helps keep you on track and to not fto orgot anything. This thread is so much better then one of the other ones i go on! The girls just really stress me out! And I always think why do I even go one there....haha

      Also in regards to the guys attire.....just wanted to let you know. My FI is going to try and get a light gray and white pin stripped linen suit. It is so sharp, no tie, just jacket and pants. And the stripped is very fine so it just looks awesome.....doesn't look like the seersucker look, which i like but he doesn't. I got the groomsman there outfitts and they are awesome. I got them like a creamish/tanins perry ellis linen pants w/ a matching linen vest. They have jackets too but we didn't get that. Bought them at Macys! they are just gonna wear white shirts with the sleevs rolled up, got the look from JCREW. In case you guys still needed an idea

      #53 chipotle99

      chipotle99
      • Jr. Member
      • 311 posts

        Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:56 AM

        Hi! I'm getting married in Dreams Cancun on Nov 13th! Getting there the 10th and staying until the 21st...suuuuper excited!

        Wouldn't it be cool if we could all coordinate decorations (vases, chair ties, parasols) and buy them from each other WHILE we were all down in the RM, rather than lug all the stuff down, use it, then lug it back to sell in back home. Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I would much rather take a cab to pick up stuff from another resort than buy it back here and have to take it down. And likewise, would rather sell my stuff while I was down there rather than have to pack it up and bring it back up.... just some thoughts :)

        #54 chipotle99

        chipotle99
        • Jr. Member
        • 311 posts

          Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:57 AM

          p.s. ddemayo, I just PM'd you, I booked Fernando too for the 13th.....hmmmm....uh-ohhhh

          #55 Future Mrs. M

          Future Mrs. M
          • Jr. Member
          • 319 posts

            Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:23 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by chipotle99
            Hi! I'm getting married in Dreams Cancun on Nov 13th! Getting there the 10th and staying until the 21st...suuuuper excited!

            Wouldn't it be cool if we could all coordinate decorations (vases, chair ties, parasols) and buy them from each other WHILE we were all down in the RM, rather than lug all the stuff down, use it, then lug it back to sell in back home. Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I would much rather take a cab to pick up stuff from another resort than buy it back here and have to take it down. And likewise, would rather sell my stuff while I was down there rather than have to pack it up and bring it back up.... just some thoughts :)
            That is an AWESOME idea!! I am getting November 12th and my colors are silver(grey) and cobalt/saphire blue. Let me know if any of you girls are doing anything similar!!

            Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios


            #56 jesmcan

            jesmcan
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,091 posts

              Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by chipotle99
              p.s. ddemayo, I just PM'd you, I booked Fernando too for the 13th.....hmmmm....uh-ohhhh
              uhhhh ohhhh that is always one of my biggest fears I hope your girls sorted this out
              The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

              #57 nicdeb928

              nicdeb928
              • Jr. Member
              • 293 posts

                Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:04 PM

                can someone tell me what Fernando charges for the make-up...his prices for the bride and bridesmaids? thank you....

                #58 giraffexx

                giraffexx
                • Jr. Member
                • 498 posts

                  Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:09 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nicdeb928
                  can someone tell me what Fernando charges for the make-up...his prices for the bride and bridesmaids? thank you....
                  Here it is...

                  BRIDE HAIR & MAKEUP TRIAL $180
                  DAY OF THE EVENT $330

                  MOM,BRIDESMAIDS,FRIENDS
                  ONLY MAKEUP $90

                  ONLY HAIR $50 up to $80 (depend of the styleand long)

                  #59 nicdeb928

                  nicdeb928
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 293 posts

                    Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:13 PM

                    thanks..do you have an email address that i can reach him at? appreciate it..

                    #60 chipotle99

                    chipotle99
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 311 posts

                      Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by anacj13
                      That is an AWESOME idea!! I am getting November 12th and my colors are silver(grey) and cobalt/saphire blue. Let me know if any of you girls are doing anything similar!!
                      I'm doing cobalt blue and fuschia! Was thinking of getting blue satin chair sashes...what kind of decorations are you thinking of bringing down?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users