• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#41 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
  • 293 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:34 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jesmcan
    Wow that is so funny we are all so near. I lived in Fairfiled and just moved in 2006 after I finished college.

When are you guys leaving for your wedding, we leave Sunday 11/7 how funny would it be if we were all on the same flights lol we are leaving from jfk
    I'll be coming home on Sunday 11/7 flying into Newark, ill wave to you guys heading to Mexico! :) omg! ill be married too...

#42 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:43 AM

soooooooooo jealous of all you girls. my wedding was november 2009 in rivieria maya. it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll have a blast and the weather was PERFECT for me!!! congrats!

#43 jesmcan

jesmcan
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:14 AM

nicdeb928 - I know its weird thing think you'll be married!!!

Josie- your picture is beautiful I am glad you loved it and I am starting to get very excited now
        The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#44 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
        • 319 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lisanicole
          I am currently living in White Plains, NY but used to live in Stamford, CT! Getting married 11/12 in Riviera Maya also!
          Lisa that is too funny! I'm from Stamford but live in Norwalk now:)

We visited the Iberostar and the beach they have there is AMAZING you're going to have great pics:)! We almost rented their chapel for our religious ceremony.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#45 ddemayo

ddemayo
          • 71 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

Hi!!

I am getting married on November 13, 2010 at the Dreams Riviera Maya. I sent the Save the Dates out, sent the invites out, ordered dress, got it from Priscilla of Boston itsLinen and Venice Lace and I love it!! My sisters got their dresses, we got them from BCBG. I also booked Fernando!! I am excited to use him. He actually called me the other day! He has a great sense of humor and his english is good. Booked DJ, going to order the maracas/ hand fans/ parasols etc.

Already have 70 people booked expecting 100 to a 150!!

I am so excited. Can't wait

#46 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ddemayo
              Hi!!

I am getting married on November 13, 2010 at the Dreams Riviera Maya. I sent the Save the Dates out, sent the invites out, ordered dress, got it from Priscilla of Boston itsLinen and Venice Lace and I love it!! My sisters got their dresses, we got them from BCBG. I also booked Fernando!! I am excited to use him. He actually called me the other day! He has a great sense of humor and his english is good. Booked DJ, going to order the maracas/ hand fans/ parasols etc.

Already have 70 people booked expecting 100 to a 150!!

I am so excited. Can't wait
              Welcome! wow us northeast girls love November to married/get away Fernando is awesome, you won't be disappointed. Wow you have a lot done. We have 75 to! still waiting for another 30 or so but 75 would be good with us lol 150!!! wooahhhh :)

#47 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
              • 293 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:19 AM

i love this thread and feel like you guys are right on the same page with me b/c were getting married same time/place...i always see wedding time lines for people that are getting married at home and I feel that alot of it doesnt apply to me b/c were doing a destination wedding...us girls should come up with a list of what should be done by now, and since were about 4 months left we should come up with a checklist for what to do 4 months before, 3 months before and so on...im going to work on what i think today :)

#48 jesmcan

jesmcan
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:27 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nicdeb928
                  i love this thread and feel like you guys are right on the same page with me b/c were getting married same time/place...i always see wedding time lines for people that are getting married at home and I feel that alot of it doesnt apply to me b/c were doing a destination wedding...us girls should come up with a list of what should be done by now, and since were about 4 months left we should come up with a checklist for what to do 4 months before, 3 months before and so on...im going to work on what i think today :)
                  That is an awesome idea! that will help future November brides :) I am going to work on it to see what you come up with and than we can combine.

#49 lisanicole

lisanicole
                  • 67 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:41 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jesmcan
                    That is an awesome idea! that will help future November brides :) I am going to work on it to see what you come up with and than we can combine.
                    That is a great idea. I feel like I am really behind schedule.

#50 lalanyc

lalanyc
                    • 363 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:38 PM

Hi! another nov bride - 11 / 6. We'll be getting married at Cieba del Mar.

I know I am definitely behind in my planning based on where I had hoped to be. In terms of stuff done - bought dress, sent invitations, booked DJ, booked photog, booked mariachi. Within the next 2 weeks, I will finalize the BM dresses and groomsmen attire as well as our decorator/florist. And then it'll be time for OOT bags and Welcome Packets. It's amazing to me how much time wedding planning takes!!! Can't wait for the day to arrive already!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users