• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#21 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by futuremrs1113
    Hey ladies, I am getting married Nov. 13th at capilla de nuestra senora del carmen. We are sending out invitations in a few weeks and I will not accept anymore rsvp's after August 15th.

I'm planning to visit in September to bring my oot items, purchase maracas, and finalize everything. Just like you guys I'm struggling with the hair decision...
    all of the vendors are booked except for the florist and cake. Do you guys have suggestions?
    Hi I am using Marvin from Maya Diseno Floral .::: Maya Dise±o Floral Profesional :::. Flores y Plantas Ex³ticas

The prices are awesome and he has been really wonderful to work with so far. I considered Vanessa James as well but she has $2,000 minimum I believe.

For cake I am using Dolcet Cakes Dolcet -
    Zaida has been excellent. I just sent her a picture of what I want and we picked our flavors. I thought her prices were very reasonable as well.
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#22 angelov321

angelov321
    • 548 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:59 AM

Jesmcan, just curious, are you using Fernando for hair and make up?

#23 jesmcan

jesmcan
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by angelov321
        Jesmcan, just curious, are you using Fernando for hair and make up?
        I am using Fernando :)

#24 angelov321

angelov321
        • 548 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:48 PM

Fernando told me he was booked for a wedding in Playa del Carmen on the 12th. he felt really bad because Ive been trying to contact him since March, he recommended his teacher come do my make-up instead. I just think its funny that we're both on here :)

#25 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
            Fernando told me he was booked for a wedding in Playa del Carmen on the 12th. he felt really bad because Ive been trying to contact him since March, he recommended his teacher come do my make-up instead. I just think its funny that we're both on here :)
            OMG no way I'm sorry it is funny that we are both on here. Did you end up going with his teacher in the end? I am sure his teacher does an amazing job if hes the one that taught Fernando :)

#26 angelov321

angelov321
            • 548 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:07 AM

No need for sorries! I know he wouldnt recommend his teacher if he werent all that. Fernando has a great reputation and I dont think he would jeapordize that :) I heard too many mixed reviews about the resort salon and Im not taking any chances with them. Im happy with using the Fernando team, even if its not Fernando

#27 jesmcan

jesmcan
              • 1,091 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
                No need for sorries! I know he wouldnt recommend his teacher if he werent all that. Fernando has a great reputation and I dont think he would jeapordize that :) I heard too many mixed reviews about the resort salon and Im not taking any chances with them. Im happy with using the Fernando team, even if its not Fernando
                hahaah ya :) I know I felt the same about resort salon. Plus I think it will be nice to just be in my own room relaxing and enjoying the moment.

#28 angelov321

angelov321
                • 548 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jesmcan
                  hahaah ya :) I know I felt the same about resort salon. Plus I think it will be nice to just be in my own room relaxing and enjoying the moment.
                  Thats exactly what I was telling my FI. He wasnt too happy about what Fernando charges, but I told him it would be great for pics. So exciting! Only 5 months to go :-D

#29 jesmcan

jesmcan
                  • 1,091 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
                    Thats exactly what I was telling my FI. He wasnt too happy about what Fernando charges, but I told him it would be great for pics. So exciting! Only 5 months to go :-D
                    I know can you believe it! Still so much to do - I really need to get on OOT bags

#30 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
                    • 293 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

Hi Ladies...Im Nicole, getting married at Aventura Spa Palace on Friday, November 5th :) so excited...about 32 people currently booked, waiting for another 20..my dress (Maggie Sottero) should be in in September...bridesmaides dresses already in...current things to do: order rings, decide what groomsmen are wearing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users