Photo

November 2010 Brides - Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#141 Kristin Loch

Kristin Loch
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:09 PM

Will anyone else be at Deams Rviera Cancun for a Nov 2nd wedding or close to that date?

#142 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
    • 319 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nicdeb928
      woo hoo it worked!!! arent they awesome! :)
      They look really good!!! Congrats!
      How much were they? I need to get mine done soon and haven't found any awesome prices for our budget.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#143 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
      • 319 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kristin Loch
        Will anyone else be at Deams Rviera Cancun for a Nov 2nd wedding or close to that date?
        I visited there back in December during our site visit - the place is amazing you are going to have a great time:)

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#144 jesmcan

jesmcan
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:13 PM

nicdeb928 - they look so good! I love the colors and I really love on the rsvp no I can't handle tequila that is so cute :)
          The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#145 ddemayo

ddemayo
          • 71 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:50 PM

Haven't been on here in a while! Been so busy. Hope everyone’s planning is going smoothly!!!

I have been working out and watching what I have been eating as well. I've also been taking diet pill to help lose my 20 pounds. I have lost 15 so far and actually would like to loss 10 more.....so I'm not worried about putting any lbs on when I get down there!!! ha-ha. And so I can be very skinny.... :-)

Also for those of you who booked Fernando; when you guys submitted your deposit to Fernando did he confirm that he received it?!? I have emailed him twice and still haven't heard anything.....I sent $435 so I just want a confirmation, it’s a lot of money to just wire to an account without getting a response that it was received!

#146 giraffexx

giraffexx
            • 498 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ddemayo
              Haven't been on here in a while! Been so busy. Hope everyone’s planning is going smoothly!!!

I have been working out and watching what I have been eating as well. I've also been taking diet pill to help lose my 20 pounds. I have lost 15 so far and actually would like to loss 10 more.....so I'm not worried about putting any lbs on when I get down there!!! ha-ha. And so I can be very skinny.... :-)

Also for those of you who booked Fernando; when you guys submitted your deposit to Fernando did he confirm that he received it?!? I have emailed him twice and still haven't heard anything.....I sent $435 so I just want a confirmation, it’s a lot of money to just wire to an account without getting a response that it was received!

It took him almost a week and a half to confirm that he received my deposit. I think he travels a lot and that is the reason for his delayed responses.

#147 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
              • 283 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ddemayo

Congrats!! What have you been taking - I have been having an awful time trying to lose weight, and only four more months!!

#148 ddemayo

ddemayo
                • 71 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by giraffexx
                  It took him almost a week and a half to confirm that he received my deposit. I think he travels a lot and that is the reason for his delayed responses.
                  OK good! then I guess I will let it go a couple weeks. I just feel like nobody is emailing me back.....just a little frustrating. Sorry just needed to vent! :-)

#149 ddemayo

ddemayo
                  • 71 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
                    Congrats!! What have you been taking - I have been having an awful time trying to lose weight, and only four more months!!
                    I know, its so hard! I love to eat. But Thanks! Part of it I think is my nervous cause I am stressing my self out to lose the weight. I don't what they are, i can't even pronounce the words but I got them from the doctor. They are great, give me tons and tons of energy too

#150 minerva01

minerva01
                    • 10 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:55 PM

Are you guys practicing different looks for hair and makeup before you get there? or just leave it to the day before on the test session w/the make up stylist etc? Not sure what to do w/hair...and also, I hate to mention it...but has anyone thought about hurricanes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users