Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Future Mrs. M

November 2010 Brides - Riviera Maya

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuremrs1113 View Post
Hey ladies, I am getting married Nov. 13th at capilla de nuestra senora del carmen. We are sending out invitations in a few weeks and I will not accept anymore rsvp's after August 15th.

I'm planning to visit in September to bring my oot items, purchase maracas, and finalize everything. Just like you guys I'm struggling with the hair decision...
all of the vendors are booked except for the florist and cake. Do you guys have suggestions?
Hi I am using Marvin from Maya Diseno Floral .::: Maya Diseño Floral Profesional :::. Flores y Plantas Exóticas

The prices are awesome and he has been really wonderful to work with so far. I considered Vanessa James as well but she has $2,000 minimum I believe.

For cake I am using Dolcet Cakes Dolcet -
Zaida has been excellent. I just sent her a picture of what I want and we picked our flavors. I thought her prices were very reasonable as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fernando told me he was booked for a wedding in Playa del Carmen on the 12th. sad.gif he felt really bad because Ive been trying to contact him since March, he recommended his teacher come do my make-up instead. I just think its funny that we're both on here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelov321 View Post
Fernando told me he was booked for a wedding in Playa del Carmen on the 12th. sad.gif he felt really bad because Ive been trying to contact him since March, he recommended his teacher come do my make-up instead. I just think its funny that we're both on here :)
OMG no way I'm sorry sad.gif it is funny that we are both on here. Did you end up going with his teacher in the end? I am sure his teacher does an amazing job if hes the one that taught Fernando :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need for sorries! I know he wouldnt recommend his teacher if he werent all that. Fernando has a great reputation and I dont think he would jeapordize that :) I heard too many mixed reviews about the resort salon and Im not taking any chances with them. Im happy with using the Fernando team, even if its not Fernando wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelov321 View Post
No need for sorries! I know he wouldnt recommend his teacher if he werent all that. Fernando has a great reputation and I dont think he would jeapordize that :) I heard too many mixed reviews about the resort salon and Im not taking any chances with them. Im happy with using the Fernando team, even if its not Fernando wink.gif
hahaah ya :) I know I felt the same about resort salon. Plus I think it will be nice to just be in my own room relaxing and enjoying the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
hahaah ya :) I know I felt the same about resort salon. Plus I think it will be nice to just be in my own room relaxing and enjoying the moment.
Thats exactly what I was telling my FI. He wasnt too happy about what Fernando charges, but I told him it would be great for pics. So exciting! Only 5 months to go :-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelov321 View Post
Thats exactly what I was telling my FI. He wasnt too happy about what Fernando charges, but I told him it would be great for pics. So exciting! Only 5 months to go :-D
I know can you believe it! Still so much to do - I really need to get on OOT bags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies...Im Nicole, getting married at Aventura Spa Palace on Friday, November 5th :) so excited...about 32 people currently booked, waiting for another 20..my dress (Maggie Sottero) should be in in September...bridesmaides dresses already in...current things to do: order rings, decide what groomsmen are wearing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×