Weird wedding dreams? lol

Lisa DSO

You guys, I have had weird wedding dreams for past two night lol

Last night I dreamt that my wedding was in a church and I was spectating in the back pew until I realized "it's MY wedding!" So I go to the back and get ready and notice my skirt? is too big, so I ask my MOH to help. She gets those clamps that they use to fit your dress if it's too big at bridal salons to clamp it tighter lol. (oh and its a brown skirt lol) Then I look in the mirror and I have an 80's high ponytail to the side and i look jacked up haha. I turn around and they have already started walking down the aisle and stuff with music. I tell them to wait cuz i'm not ready and lookin busted, but they wont listen to me lol and MOH wont help me look better. They wouldnt even give me my veil or bouquet!

Bah hahaha

Anyone else have weird dreams?

That is a weird dream! I too have weird dreams - usually having to do with my anxiety about the wedding. I had one dream, where it was like I forgot it was my wedding day, so I was rushing to get ready, and I didn't have enough time to get finished. I usually have those types of dreams around big events in my life, or when I have exams, I dream that I sleep in and/or forget that I have an exam and I'm totally unprepared....weird!!! As if I would forget it's my wedding day! GEESH!

I have had so many strange dreams about my wedding- aloso others not related to the wedding, but related to the stress of the wedding (I call them my anxiety dreams). I had a dream that it was time for the wedding but we hadn't finished planning it (kind of like the reality of my situation now) and so we got to Mexico and we had the wedding, but there was no food for the guests and my dad was yelling at the hotel staff and trying to find food. Also Robert Downey Jr. was there and he gave drugs to my photographer. So then the photorgrapher was making us pose in very strange poses because he was on drugs. There was more- but I'll spare you the long version. Most people really enjoy the part about Robert Downey Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktchi View Post
I have had so many strange dreams about my wedding- aloso others not related to the wedding, but related to the stress of the wedding (I call them my anxiety dreams). I had a dream that it was time for the wedding but we hadn't finished planning it (kind of like the reality of my situation now) and so we got to Mexico and we had the wedding, but there was no food for the guests and my dad was yelling at the hotel staff and trying to find food. Also Robert Downey Jr. was there and he gave drugs to my photographer. So then the photorgrapher was making us pose in very strange poses because he was on drugs. There was more- but I'll spare you the long version. Most people really enjoy the part about Robert Downey Jr.
OMG I was laughing so loud about the robert downey jr thing that everyone came up to my desk lol!!! ahahaha

I've had them too!!! Most recently, it was one about the dress (just after they called to tell me it was in)....so of course i had a dream about the first fitting, got to the bridal salon, it was the wrong dress and it was red?!?!?! hope thats not some sort of sign!

Aw lisa!

I think it is all the stress of planning that brings them on!!

I have had a fair few! various but mostly about being late! So late that everyone has left!! including FI!! Then there is the one where i have no maker up on and my hair is soaking wet! and the one where the skirt part of my dress goes missing!!

FI finds these dreams hysterical!! Im slightly worried about them! haha!!

I have a funny feeling this thread will come alive soon!!

Jodie.xx

Yes!!! I have them -- thankfully they have stopped the last few weeks, although I do find them funny and enjoying telling them to my FI lol.

In one we were at the airport, I was wearing jeans and a sweater and my FI was carrying my carry-on bag. He said "are you ready to go to our wedding?" and I looked down at my clothes and was like "nooo" but we were boarding the plane. I tried to explain to him that I had not packed and didn't have anything (not even my dress) but he just kept saying it was okay, that he packed for me. So I calmed down but when I opened my carry-on it was empty!! lol

He didn't pack for me!! and I was thinking about how I would have to spend the whole 2 weeks in Punta Cana wearing jeans and a sweater.

I've also had dreams about being rushed, not ready - bad hair day etc. lol