Sign in to follow this  
lilz125

Dreams Cancun Review (LILZ125) 04/25/2010 PIC HEAVY

Hi All,

Here it is: PART 1.

Let me know if I missed any category or topic. I have all these thoughts in my head its hard to organize them and make sure I get them all.

The full review won't fit in 1 post. So there will be 2 parts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

wedding review PART 1.doc

Congratulations! Thanks for the review. So glad it all went well and that the gazebo was fine, I know a lot of people were stressed about this. The flowers were really beeautiful.

Thank you for posting that review!!! I find it so helpful since your wedding was so recent.

Looks like everything went off without any major bumps (despite the gazebo stress beforehand)!!! Congrats!!!! Your wedding was beautiful :)

Congratualtions!....Your pic's are lovely, and it sounded like you had a lovely day!..thank you for taking the time to write the review, it has helped a lot!

I just have one question, you mentioned the DJ, did you organise this through the WC or direct with the DJ himself?!

Thanks again!

thank you so much for the review! glad your wedding turned out to be amazing...can't wait to see pro pics since we are going to stick with juan navarro :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanbride10 View Post
Congratualtions!....Your pic's are lovely, and it sounded like you had a lovely day!..thank you for taking the time to write the review, it has helped a lot!

I just have one question, you mentioned the DJ, did you organise this through the WC or direct with the DJ himself?!

Thanks again!
We asked Cecilia for the options and told her our dilemma and she gave me either DJ Mannia or another one (can't remember) and their email addresses. I reached out to Mannia directly worked through everything and then contacted Cecilia to confirm we wanted him for 4 hours. Otherwise we worked directly with him for everything. Same with the photographer.