Sign in to follow this  
roo66

Adding a bling belt sash to your gown website found

In an earlier post i asked if anyone could help with a website that could provide me a belt/sash thing to complete my Provonois wedding gown.

I had a few suggestions the best being etsy in my honest opionion.

Today after completing a 62 hour working week still in my pjs at four in the afternoon!!!!!! i finally think i have found a website that can provide me with what im looking for. The website is called dreamtime creations.Ive ordered the crystal banding 491317 i think it will be perfect and for £40 alot less than the belts ive seen on etsy.

If you need to add some bling to your dress or like me in search of a belt check them out

I tried on a couple of dresses that were okay and when they added a blingy belt to it, it made it great. I was surprised. With that said, I didn't end up going with either of those dresses, it just surprised me how much difference a belt could make. I love the look of it.

Sorry if i confused you i ordered the crystals and they can be sewn to a ribbon to make a belt or just sewn straight onto the dress.I just wanted some bling so im adding them just under the bust line.The shop assistants tried a belt/sash from another dress i loved it but it was over £500 so i needed to be creative.I think i will get them sewn straight to the dress but ave the option to add them to ribbon.

There are some very pretty ones on etsy but on the website i ordered from i spotted lots that i had seen on etsy costing hundreds of pounds.I hope anyone looking for a belt/sash gives them a look i ordered yesterday afternoon and by tea time i had an email to say it had en shipped

nmuch did you find what i ordered what did you think?

Alison your right about adding a belt.It made my dress the one.I am a one and a half dress bride i bought a basque from a wedding fair that was a real bargain retailed at 2.5k i got it for 250 pound it is covered in swarzkoi crystals but its to small. Ive lost two stone but it still wasnt fitting so i was searching for another dress the dress i bought is very different all lace so standing in the mirror as much as i loved the fit look etc i couldnt get the bling of the first dress out of my mind hence the search began for the bling/belt sash.

The dress i bought is a pronovois named desert.

I should have the crystals in 10 days.

I hope i have helped another bride looking for a way to enhance there dress without being ripped off by the, oh its a wedding brigade who add a couple of noughts cos they think we will pay.

Being a member on here has taught me to be be creative lol

HAPPY WEDDING SHOPPING GIRLS