Photo

Mrs. Tank - $2.97

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 mreed

mreed
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Thanks for sharing! Just bought one-shipping came to $12.97 total. Great buy!

#22 Mallory57

Mallory57
    • 454 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

Just got the shirt I ordered for FI in the mail...quality is good! (Picture is below, taken with my cell so please excuse if it looks crappy lol) For those that haven't yet ordered, the design prints out a LOT bigger than it appears it will when you're designing on the website....so take that into consideration. But overall, for $6.92 I'm happy how it turned out!!
      Click the image to open in full size.
      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#23 tiffanyan02

tiffanyan02
      • 123 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

Great post! I ordered the Game Over for my FI, one for myself and I let my son design his own shirt! He is so excited!

#24 MrsMiller2b

MrsMiller2b
        • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

Thanks for sharing! I'm going check them out now. Hopefully the sale is still going.

#25 hat0112

hat0112
          • 1,219 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

I just got my tank tops! They came out great and they fit pretty good too.

Just got a promo code for tees for $2.71 so I might order some of those. :)
            Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#26 A_J_Mitchell

A_J_Mitchell
            • 252 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mallory57
              Just got the shirt I ordered for FI in the mail...quality is good! (Picture is below, taken with my cell so please excuse if it looks crappy lol) For those that haven't yet ordered, the design prints out a LOT bigger than it appears it will when you're designing on the website....so take that into consideration. But overall, for $6.92 I'm happy how it turned out!!
              Click the image to open in full size.
              What a cute shirt..

#27 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for posting! Looks like the promo is still valid...just ordered a tshirt for the FI and one for me, total shipped was $10.89 AWESOME deal if you ask me!
                He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#28 mreed

mreed
                • 66 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

My Mrs. tank just came today! Thanks again for sharing. I think the tank size runs a little small, so just a warning to anyone getting the tanks! I still love mine though and i found a way to make it work by layering it! Woohoo!

#29 sap

sap
                  • 217 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

Did I miss this? When I enter the code nothing happens. Not accepted. Not denied...hmmmm??

#30 hat0112

hat0112
                    • 1,219 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:43 AM

I just got an email for a tee for $2.97. Try this code and see if it works: 297TEE.
                      Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users