Our Experience

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Excited

Excited
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:51 AM

Hola!
    My new Husband Ryan and I just arrived home from our Amazing wedding in the Mayan Riviera!
    We had a great time not only on the day of the wedding, but during our whole stay there.
    We wanted to give a huge shout out to Sol Tamargo of del Sol Photography.
    We had an absolutely fabulous time, doing both our wedding photos and our Trash the Dress session!
    We did our TTD on a separate day, which I highly recommend. She was so fun, and obviously creative and brilliant! We CANNOT wait to see our proofs!
    Ryan and I would definitely want to recommend del Sol Photography to anyone getting married in the Riviera Maya. They were fabulous to work with from start to finish. Very easy to book, schedule, complete payment and of course, work with!! Yeah Sol and Matt!!

We also used Marvin, from Maya Diseno Floral. marvin@mayadisenofloral.com.mx
    We worked together exclusively via email. He did such a beautiful job for us. The flowers were simply amazing!!!! He also went above and beyond expectations. He provided me with free flowers for my hair, layed down a pathway on the beach, which he then spread with rose petals! So lovely and unexpected!!
    As well, his prices were cheaper by half than the florist provided by the resort and he managed to copy my bouquet from the resort so that my bridesmaids and flower girls all matched. So talented!

Please look in to both of these vendors. It will be worth your while!
    Steph

#2 tracy0716

tracy0716
    • 431 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

Congrats on your wedding! I'm so happy you had such a great time...I'm sure your experience will be helpful to a lot of Riviera Maya and Cancun brides to be.

#3 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

HOLA Stephanie :)

Well, I just found this thread... I'm humbled that you would even write a review before even seeing your photographs :) WOWSER.

Well, needless to say that we LOVED your wedding. Were so excited to get RAVE reviews from your mother and aunt, and then of course, a super sweet email from you.

Thank you for trusting the vision of del sol.

This wedding slideshow is AWESOME.

Stephanie + Ryan - Photos by Sol Tamargo - Grand Sunset Princess

AND, your awesome TTD photos.

Stephanie + Ryan TTD - Photos by Sol Tamargo

Oh, we also posted a bit on our blog including the awesome testimonials.

TTD on the blog too :)

CHEERS to you!

mateo

#4 skadow

skadow
        • Banned
        • 1,853 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

More Del Sol Proofs Pics YAY!.. I have them booked for next year. I cant wait. I check there site like 5 times a week for new pictures. Its the highlight of my day when they post them. I love there work.

Congrats on your wedding..and Congrats on everything going great! Thanks for sharing

#5 skadow

skadow
          • Banned
          • 1,853 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:44 AM

LOL i just check the link...I had already looked at your pictures earlier this week the day they went up on the del sol website. They are AWSOME! You look so beautiful and elated. Congrats!

I love your flowers btw!

#6 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by skadow
              More Del Sol Proofs Pics YAY!.. I have them booked for next year. I cant wait. I check there site like 5 times a week for new pictures. Its the highlight of my day when they post them. I love there work.

Congrats on your wedding..and Congrats on everything going great! Thanks for sharing
              HA :) too funny Sara! thanks for being a true follower :) We love posting new stuff and I'm trying to find the time to participate more here.

Saludos!
              mateo

#7 Girasole

Girasole
              • 757 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

Congrats Stephanie! Your photos are beautiful!
                Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#8 Angie1017

Angie1017
                • 213 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:38 PM

Congratulations Stephanie! I was so excited when I saw you got married at the Grand Riviera Princess! (It was, right?) LOL We are getting married there this December. What a beautiful wedding! :)
                  Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#9 margin123

margin123
                  • 204 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

Congrats on your wedding!!!

#10 jduyssen

jduyssen
                    • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

Hello there!  We are getting married at ACP on August 6, 2011.  I can't wait to hear all about your wedding.  Good luck with everything and congratulations.  Your website is GREAT!  If you have any ideas, advice, or suggestions, please email or post if you don't mind.  Thanks!!  Jen  jduyssen@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users