Photo

Anyone else planning a Westin Los Cabos wedding?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:48 PM

Welcome - I am actually staying at the Westin after my wedding for a couple of nights - kinda a mini honeymoon. I'll be there October 26 -29 and if you need pictures of anything just let me know. :) This site is amazing and you will have more information and helpful ideas than you will know what to do with.
    http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
    Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#12 KarlaV

KarlaV
    • 171 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:28 PM

Hey Lakesha,

I wanted to post this on this thread in case anyone else wanted to see pics of the westin.

I have some pics of the Westin los cabos from my site visit last november. If you visit my wedding webiste and go to "photo album" and scroll down, you can view the pics. The password is "mexico".
      www.ronnieandkarla.com

You'll love the Westin. Its awesome! Are you planning a site visit?
      KarlaV
      Karla&Ronnie
      Wedding Slideshow
      Engagement Slideshow
      May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#13 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B
      • 47 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:22 PM

Yeah, my mom, wedding planner and I are headed down in September for about 4 days....I'm hoping we get tons of stuff done.
        "LOVE OF MY LIFE!"

#14 smwatson

smwatson
        • 127 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:13 AM

Welcome and good luck with your planning let me know what venders you are still looking for and I can refer the ones that I have worked with. I know a lot of them are doing some great specials for DW weddings right now. PM me if you want their info.
          Stacey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users