Photo

Marriott Honeymoon Gift Registry

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Eliana

Eliana
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:53 AM

This is a great idea!!! It is called the Marriott Honeymoon Gift Registry. I just finish registering for us and I thought that some of you might be interested! This is how it works (source: Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

Another options for all of us, Brides, that don’t really want to get presents for our home or things that we already have… Check out this funny video as well: YouTube - The Useless Gifter

Here’s the link to the website: https://www.marriott...om/default.aspx

Could we please make this thread a sticky? Thank you!!!

#2 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
    • 81 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:56 AM

The only downside is that they do not have any property's in the Caribbean.

#3 Eliana

Eliana
      • 676 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:09 PM

Yes, Marriott doesn't have that many properties on the Caribbean, but they have hotels in Aruba, Cayman Islands and Hawaii.

#4 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
        • 81 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Eliana
          Yes, Marriott doesn't have that many properties on the Caribbean, but they have hotels in Aruba, Cayman Islands and Hawaii.

Yes I know and none of them were on my list. I was asked since I work for them if I was going to have my wedding at one of the properties. The answer was no because not in locations I was considering.

#5 Eliana

Eliana
          • 676 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

I work for Marriott too and I've been asked the same! lol. The good thing is that we register with Marriott anyways, because we can use the gifts any time we stay @ a Marriott .

#6 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
            • 81 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Eliana
              I work for Marriott too and I've been asked the same! lol. The good thing is that we register with Marriott anyways, because we can use the gifts any time we stay @ a Marriott .

Now this is lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users