Sign in to follow this  
tvt

would you be happy to receive a digital picture frame?

That is a wonderful idea ! Just imagine putting the best pics in it so you can look at them over and over again...

Annie

It would not be something I would want in my home, too gadgety for my liking. I would not use it, but I think it would be fun to see it in someone elses home.

KellY`

I voted yes, because I think a lot of people would want one. But, I don't think I would. Just because we have computers all over the apartment with flat screen monitors & I can make them digital picture frames when we have company over. My TV is linked to the computer so it can flash pictures too. Maybe I'm just too techy. My FI & I started to make one out of an old laptop, but decided we don't have a use for it.

Wow, I sound like a geek. Anyway, I think it's a good gift idea especially since you can't get them an office gift off their registry. This is the same shower right? If they don't like it, they can always regift it. Hey, maybe you'll get it for your wedding :)

If you are going to buy one, read reviews. They vary a lot in quality. You can probably also shop around & find a great deal on one.

I think it's a great gift...i know I would love it! The only thing that would stop me would be that they didn't have it on their registry...I still think it's a cool gift!