Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar post here!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mags

Mags
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:12 AM

HI ladies,
    I thought that it would be easier to have a thread for the del mar brides since it's hard to find info in other Iberostar thread...there are too many pages!!

I finally booked my wedding on April 14th 2011 at the Del mar!! I'm very excited!!!

I took the basic legal wedding and I was wondering if we can choose our reception diner in any of the restaurants à la carte??

Thanks!!!

#2 pitt2011

pitt2011
    • 81 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:30 AM

I too am getting married at the Del Mar, on July 20, 2011. I am pretty sure you can pick from any of the a la carte restaurants. The Japanese restaurant has really good food as does the Steakhouse. You can also pay a little extra money and book the Italian restaurant for a 4 hour private reception. I am doing a "blessing" package (non-legal) and doing the legal things here in the states before my FH and I go to Mexico. Part of our package was to have the 4 hour private reception. Talk to the WC at the resort and see what your options are.

#3 dratwae

dratwae
      • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:47 AM

Hi ladies!

I just did a site inspection at the Del Mar and the WC only gave me one option for our dinner reception.  It was a palapa restaurant (like a lunch/snack bar) right by the pool.  Do I have more choices? Can you rent out the al a carte restaurants?

#4 dratwae

dratwae
        • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:54 AM

Congrats Mags!!!

I'm waiting for the WC to send me the wedding packages.  I am hoping I can do a Catholic ceromony in the chapel, which is really pretty.  After that I'm taking my guetss off site in to Playa and renting out Wicky's Beach Club for our reception.

When I did my site inspection my WC told me that they rent  out the Palapa restaurant for the reception,she never gave me any other options.  Once I get a hold of her I'll find out more info, hopefully she respond to me soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users