Photo

Oot bags - avoids? $$$$

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 kclyburn

kclyburn
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

Seriously? Why am I so excited about the OOT bags when my wedding is in December? I am already buying things to put in them!

#32 n&n112109

n&n112109
    • 216 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:59 PM

I was super excited about the OOT bags... My guests loved them! My advice is to keep them simple! The cost can really get out of hand.

I had..

A brown handled bag with our Logo
      2 Koozie's with our logo
      2 Cups with our logo
      2 Luggage tags
      A map of Cancun
      Welcome Letter
      First aid kit with Ibuprofen,Neosporin,Bandaids,Immodium, Aloe vera gel, Sunblock and Pepto tabs.

I know everything but the aloe vera gel was used. The resort had mini fridges stocked with M&M's, candy bars, bottled water, soda and beer. We also had liquor dispensers in the room so we stayed away from adding any of that in the bags.

Click the image to open in full size.
      Nicole

#33 Ashley*

Ashley*
      • 206 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kclyburn
        Seriously? Why am I so excited about the OOT bags when my wedding is in December? I am already buying things to put in them!
        ha...mine's not till April 2011, and I'm already really excited about them. My BM bags too! It's become an addiction! lol I think the BDW forum helps with this too though!
        Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#34 omsampad

omsampad
        • 40 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:14 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by n&n112109
          I was super excited about the OOT bags... My guests loved them! My advice is to keep them simple! The cost can really get out of hand.

I had..

2 Koozie's with our logo
          2 Cups with our logo
          2 Luggage tags
          A map of Cancun
          Welcome Letter
          First aid kit with Ibuprofen,Neosporin,Bandaids,Immodium, Aloe vera gel, Sunblock and Pepto tabs.

I know everything but the aloe vera gel was used. The resort had mini fridges stocked with M&M's, candy bars, bottled water, soda and beer. We also had liquor dispensers in the room so we stayed away from adding any of that in the bags.

Love your oot stuff!!!!

#35 omsampad

omsampad
          • 40 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ashley*
            ha...mine's not till April 2011, and I'm already really excited about them. My BM bags too! It's become an addiction! lol I think the BDW forum helps with this too though!
            I just started buying for my OOT bags 2 months ago and I am way way over budget.. now I have stop keeping track on my spreadsheet so my fiance won't see it.. lol lol..

#36 Kimmysals

Kimmysals
            • 240 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by n&n112109

I had..

2 Koozie's with our logo
              2 Cups with our logo
              2 Luggage tags
              A map of Cancun
              Welcome Letter

Where did you order your cups and koozies from? They look great!

#37 ablj209

ablj209
              • 218 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:31 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kclyburn

lol.. My wedding isn't till February 2011 and I'm already done my OOT bags. I'm just waiting for the first aid kits to be delivered and then I can put the labels on and stuff them with Tylenol, Pepto, lip balm, wet ones etc!! This was a lot of fun to do and I can't wait to hand them out.

#38 n&n112109

n&n112109
                • 216 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:34 PM

I ordered the Koozies from Koozies Personalized Custom Wedding Favors Koozies they were really easy to work with!

The cups came from Ebay. The seller is CUPMAN19 I ordered 50 of the 16oz stadium cups. He used my logo I sent him and added the wedding date along the side of the palm tree for me free of charge. I would recommend the 16oz size. Any bigger would have been a total pain to pack!
                  Nicole

#39 omsampad

omsampad
                  • 40 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:40 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ablj209
                    lol.. My wedding isn't till February 2011 and I'm already done my OOT bags. I'm just waiting for the first aid kits to be delivered and then I can put the labels on and stuff them with Tylenol, Pepto, lip balm, wet ones etc!! This was a lot of fun to do and I can't wait to hand them out.
                    Where is a good site to order first aid kits for Canadian customers?

#40 pbjwed

pbjwed
                    • 389 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kimmysals
                      Where did you order your cups and koozies from? They look great!
                      how much did they cost? They are very cute!
                      PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users