June 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#61 michelle2011

michelle2011
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by tropicalbride2011 

I ordered STDs from Vista as well. I did the business card magnets. FI and I went on vacation to Mexico in 2009 and we used a photo from that visit for our STDs. Haven't sent them out yet, still waiting for final pricing from TA.

Photographer was never a question, my BF is a professional and she of course will be at the wedding. She is also the one that took the photo for the STDs.

I have decided on centerpieces and started purchasing pieces for that as well. They are going to be margarita glasses (15" tall) on round mirrors (12") with blue lite cubes. Glasses at Christmas Tree shop for $14.99, mirrors at Michael's for $3.99, haven't found the lite cubes yet, may have to order them. I am going to use the fluffy snow to glue to the rims of the glasses (salt/sugar) and there is a monarch butterfly (Michael's $7.50/dozen) perched on the rim of the glass.

Found a cute dress for my BMs (my 15 y.o daughter and 21 y.o step-daughter) at Deb's and some awesome shoes all for a grand total of $79.99.

I think I've found my dress, but haven't ordered it. It's a prom dress so will only take a few days to arrive if I do order.

I started downloading songs onto my ipod for the reception. We plan to have a poolside reception after dinner.

Wow, sorry that's so long. I'm so excited and the time seems forever away! 

wow you have got lots sorted out. Your centerpieces sound lovely. I haven't even thought about those yet or how i will get them there.....

Your BM dresses wow what a bargain. Your have to post some pix so we can see :o)

#62 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
    • 282 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

I ordered STDs from Vista as well. I did the business card magnets. FI and I went on vacation to Mexico in 2009 and we used a photo from that visit for our STDs. Haven't sent them out yet, still waiting for final pricing from TA.

Photographer was never a question, my BF is a professional and she of course will be at the wedding. She is also the one that took the photo for the STDs.

I have decided on centerpieces and started purchasing pieces for that as well. They are going to be margarita glasses (15" tall) on round mirrors (12") with blue lite cubes. Glasses at Christmas Tree shop for $14.99, mirrors at Michael's for $3.99, haven't found the lite cubes yet, may have to order them. I am going to use the fluffy snow to glue to the rims of the glasses (salt/sugar) and there is a monarch butterfly (Michael's $7.50/dozen) perched on the rim of the glass.

Found a cute dress for my BMs (my 15 y.o daughter and 21 y.o step-daughter) at Deb's and some awesome shoes all for a grand total of $79.99.

I think I've found my dress, but haven't ordered it. It's a prom dress so will only take a few days to arrive if I do order.

I started downloading songs onto my ipod for the reception. We plan to have a poolside reception after dinner.

Wow, sorry that's so long. I'm so excited and the time seems forever away! 

Wow! You've been a busy bee!  Your centerpieces sound super cute!  I'm trying to think of a way to incorporate bridesmaids' bouquets into centerpieces to save some money and less stuff to take down.  I've also been looking at these from ETSY and trying to figure out a cute way to use them. (std_front.jpg

std_back.jpg

June 14, 2011 <3
      Photographer:Sascha Gluck
      Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
      Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
      Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#63 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 

Wow! You've been a busy bee!  Your centerpieces sound super cute!  I'm trying to think of a way to incorporate bridesmaids' bouquets into centerpieces to save some money and less stuff to take down.  I've also been looking at these from ETSY and trying to figure out a cute way to use them. (std_front.jpg

std_back.jpg

oooo i love the party poms! They are lovely! How will travel them to your resort?

Lovely STD!

#64 waybuloo

waybuloo
        • 306 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:41 AM

Hi waybuloo! How exciting, we are planning our wedding for June 1, 2011 at Gran Bahia Tulum.  We will have to keep close contact and meet up while we are there. Of course, that's forever away!!!

WOW that is so exciting!!  We will definitely meet up!!  How many people do you have going with you & have you decided which restaurant to have your reception, send me your private email as I have tons of things to talk to you about!!  You are the first bride on here so far that I will get to see their wedding...eeek...don't worry I won't gatecrash....lol....I will look discreetly from afar!! hahaha

Your best friend doesn't want to earn herself a few dollars & photograph my wedding as well does she??  I'm not too keen on the resort one!x

#65 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
          • 282 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

oooo i love the party poms! They are lovely! How will travel them to your resort?

Lovely STD!

I'm not sure...haven't thought that far out yet.  Maybe just box them carefully so they won't get smashed?  I was thinking they might be cute in some mason jars with a ribbon around the jar?  My bouquets will be hydrangeas in purple and green.

June 14, 2011 <3
            Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109

#66 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
            • 282 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:59 AM

I'm not sure...haven't thought that far out yet.  Maybe just box them carefully so they won't get smashed?  I was thinking they might be cute in some mason jars with a ribbon around the jar?  My bouquets will be hydrangeas in purple and green.

I did some research and I think party poms have to be assembled by the buyer anyway - so I could just take them down and assemble in Mexico :)

So excited ....bought my dress yesterday :)  The picture does it no justice...it's slightly Spanish looking and gorgeous!

blue_by_enzoani_casablanca_1x.jpg

June 14, 2011 <3

#67 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:54 AM

Oh that's good i might have a go at making some myself :o)

Your dress is gorgeous! Really lovely

#68 slandro06

slandro06
                • 153 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:38 AM

std_back.jpg

I love your STD's! Where did you have them done?

#69 slandro06

slandro06
                  • 153 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:49 AM

std_back.jpg

I love your STD's! Where did you get them done??

#70 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
                    • 282 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by slandro06 

I love your STD's! Where did you get them done??

Thank you!  Sarah Sproull of Sprouille Designs (etsy.com) did them!

June 14, 2011 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users