Photo

June 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#481 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
  • 282 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

Have fun, Amanda!!!  Your wedding will be beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by aeluzu 

Leaving tonight around 3AM! I can't believe that the day has finally come. Ladies, thank you all for all of the support and advice along the way. I can't wait to share my experience with you guys when I get back and I hope that all of you will share too. CHEERS!

June 14, 2011 <3
    Photographer:Sascha Gluck
    Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
    Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
    Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#482 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:47 AM

Ahh Amanda..I missed your departure! :o)  Have an amazing time!!  I can't wait to hear about everything when you come home!

#483 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
      • 282 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:24 PM

Officially MARRIED!  Yay!  Some family drama made the day far from perfect, but overall beautiful small ceremony and we're hitched!  Glad we get to do it again next week in paradise!!! :)

June 14, 2011 <3
        Photographer:Sascha Gluck
        Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
        Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
        Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#484 skp1

skp1
        • 405 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:56 AM

Congrats!  Enjoy the second time around in paradise!

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#485 june11bride

june11bride
          • 304 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:46 PM

I am in Mexico and I am getting married the day after tomrorow!! It's still unreal to me...I don't think it'll sink in until I have my dress on! Everyone is sleeping after a loonng but amazing tour day (19 people along for the tour). Our photographers came along and took some "engagement" shots while at the ruins!! I'm SOOO excited to see how they turned out. She showed us a few on her camera and they are amazing an she hasn't even done anything yet!! it really has made me much less stressed about my hair on the weddin day--I have very fine hair and not much of it so I've been worried that it'll look like crap on the wedding day but now I know she can do anything!

Congrats to all the June brides before me, and good luck to all the ones to come!!!

I can't wait to come back on here to do reviews and post pics- though I'm realizing I won't be a bride to be anymore!! Weeird...

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#486 jszy10

jszy10
            • 1,192 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:27 AM

We have some brides getting married today!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)  Congrats to the June 11th brides...enjoy your day!  I'm off to my bachelorette party tonight so I'm sure I'll be drinking plenty in celebration for everyone here hahaha.  I'm rounding out the June brides and leaving in 11 days!

#487 skp1

skp1
              • 405 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:15 AM

The June weddings are half way over!  Mine's coming up next - we leave on Thursday - cannot believe its here already!

How was the bachelorette Jess? 

#488 jszy10

jszy10
                • 1,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:32 AM

Ahh so exciting Steph!!  I leave next Wednesday -- I'm the last of us!  I think it finally hit me yesterday that we are leaving in 9 days...so I started sorting everything out that needs to go with us and finished packing two carry ons full of OOT bag stuff, gifts and decorations.

My bach was absolutely fabulous!!! The girls got me a hotel right in center city and we went to dinner and ran the town all night :o)  They had me doing some crazy list of bachelorette stuff lol  Some guy had to draw a picture of my butt on my arm, some guy had to walk me down the aisle of the bar...I had to find an older guy in the bar and dance with him, and he creeped on me all night LOL.  It was definitely a blast :o)

Originally Posted by skp1 

The June weddings are half way over!  Mine's coming up next - we leave on Thursday - cannot believe its here already!

How was the bachelorette Jess? 

#489 skp1

skp1
                  • 405 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

Sounds like fun!  My girls night is in the Bahamas - seems like I'm the last of my group to get married and everyone has either a baby or pregnant.  Since most are out of town it wasn't really feasible to ask them to travel twice.  So we have to be a little more tame since it will be 2 nights before the wedding :)

I did some packing this weekend too.  So far I have a 26 inch suitcase full (and overweight) and 2 duffel type gym bags.  And that's not even all the OOT and decor stuff.  We can check a lot of bags due to our status on Delta, but the problem is I don't have that many bags. 

My boss had a luncheon for us today so that was cool - I ate way too much considering its so close to the wedding.  Oh well, just have to hit the gym extra hard tonight.

#490 Blue&StarfishBride

Blue&StarfishBride
                    • 52 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

we leave next Tuesday, super excited too... did all of our starfish place cards :) congrats June brides!

131 guests booked and 54 rooms... Cancun here we come!

June 24, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users