June 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#471 aeluzu

aeluzu
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by jessicap 

I've heard that the weather forecasting is highly unreliable, and not to be worried that they call for a chance of rain everyday. I'm hoping this is true, and that it will be just fine for our ceremony! I will be really upset if I've waited this long, and drug everyone to Mexico just to get married in the same ballroom area that I could've rented here. :(

Trying to stay positive though... 

Can't believe we leave in 6 days! 

I have to add to the procrastination discussion too... My FI shirt should be arriving tomorrow or Friday. He's not freaking out about it, but I can't imagine not having a shirt 6 days before we leave. I guess that's why we're all different people, right? 

I'm worried about the weather too! I'm from Seattle so... I really, really, really can't have rain. I need it to be sunny. I will be so depressed if the weather is yucky

Amanda & Marc
    June 11th, 2011
    EPM! Are you ready for us?

#472 royalbride610

royalbride610
    • 172 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

I'm leaving in five days! Extremely excited!! YAY!

#473 aeluzu

aeluzu
      • 212 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:54 PM

OMG OMG OMG

I'm legally a wifey, a missus, his old lady!

I wanted to save all of the theatrics for our Mexico wedding, and even though we didn't even exchange rings today, I still cried the whole way through the ceremony HAPPY TEARS OF COURSE! As soon as he looked into my eyes and said "I, Marc..." the tears started flowing.

It's raining cats and dogs here in Seattle, but they say "a wet knot is harder to untie."

I just hope that I got all of the waterworks (both tears and rain) out of the way so that everything is nice and dry for our Mexico wedding in T-Minus 9 days, flying out in 5 days!

Amanda & Marc
        June 11th, 2011

#474 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
        • 282 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:10 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You are officially a MRS.!  So glad to hear that it went well!  I think our legal ceremony will be the same -- that is me in a bunch of tears! :)

Originally Posted by aeluzu 

OMG OMG OMG

I'm legally a wifey, a missus, his old lady!

I wanted to save all of the theatrics for our Mexico wedding, and even though we didn't even exchange rings today, I still cried the whole way through the ceremony HAPPY TEARS OF COURSE! As soon as he looked into my eyes and said "I, Marc..." the tears started flowing.

It's raining cats and dogs here in Seattle, but they say "a wet knot is harder to untie."

I just hope that I got all of the waterworks (both tears and rain) out of the way so that everything is nice and dry for our Mexico wedding in T-Minus 9 days, flying out in 5 days!

June 14, 2011 <3
          Photographer:Sascha Gluck
          Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
          Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
          Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#475 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:22 AM

Congrats Amanda!!!!  SO exciting :o)

#476 adales

adales
            • Site Supporter
            • 545 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

Congrats! We fly out in 2 days! So crazy!!!

#477 jessicap

jessicap
              • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:42 AM

Congrats Amanda!! We leave in 4 days!

#478 june11bride

june11bride
                • 304 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:22 PM

Congest! We leave in the morning to drive to vancouver where we will fly out of on monday!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#479 june11bride

june11bride
                  • 304 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

Lol. *congrats. Im writing from my phone :rolleyes:

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#480 aeluzu

aeluzu
                    • 212 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

Leaving tonight around 3AM! I can't believe that the day has finally come. Ladies, thank you all for all of the support and advice along the way. I can't wait to share my experience with you guys when I get back and I hope that all of you will share too. CHEERS!

Amanda & Marc
                      June 11th, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users