• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#341 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:20 AM

Yay!!! Def post pics!! :o)

Originally Posted by aeluzu 

I have my first dress fitting today. Yikes! I'm kind of nervous. My measurements correspond to 3 different dress sizes (lovely) so I hope that at least one of the areas fits! I know I'll need alterations though. Maybe I'll post some pix later!

#342 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
    • 282 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:10 AM

Yes, please!  Have fun!!!

I have my first dress fitting today. Yikes! I'm kind of nervous. My measurements correspond to 3 different dress sizes (lovely) so I hope that at least one of the areas fits! I know I'll need alterations though. Maybe I'll post some pix later!

June 14, 2011 <3
      Photographer:Sascha Gluck
      Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
      Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
      Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#343 ginnigurl

ginnigurl
      • 68 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:48 AM

Thanks for all your kind words all on the book!! :)

I understand!  My first dress was way too big, have no idea why I ordered a bigger size, but probably for the same re but David's Bridal was kind enough to exchange down two sizes because my alterations were going to be $180!  They were going to then take the smaller size out just a little at the top, but then I've been doing weight watchers and it fits now with no alterations, so I am so happy that I can save money there - because all the rest of the $$ is flying out the window!!! :)

Good luck!!!

#344 aeluzu

aeluzu
        • 212 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:29 PM

IMG_0758.jpg

Here she is girls, not the best pic but you get the idea. It fits like a glove! They need to take in the waist a tiny bit and add a bustle, but other than that, it's perfect. This lighting is really terrible, I should have taken a pic in the natural light. The fabric is beautiful - a little bit shiny and a hint of pink tone to it. I love it!

Amanda & Marc
          June 11th, 2011
          EPM! Are you ready for us?

#345 aeluzu

aeluzu
          • 212 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by ginnigurl 

Thanks for all your kind words all on the book!! :)

I understand!  My first dress was way too big, have no idea why I ordered a bigger size, but probably for the same re but David's Bridal was kind enough to exchange down two sizes because my alterations were going to be $180!  They were going to then take the smaller size out just a little at the top, but then I've been doing weight watchers and it fits now with no alterations, so I am so happy that I can save money there - because all the rest of the $$ is flying out the window!!! :)

Good luck!!!

You inspired me to make a photo book of my own! I'm not going to use mine for a guest book, but instead as gifts for the hubby's grandmas. They are too sweet and I don't have grandmas of my own - I guess I do now though! Anyway - here's a link if you guys want to check it out.http://share.shutter...d=1IZuWTRmxaOQg

OK, mines a wee bit on the cheesy side, but I figured those are the things that grandmas love right?

Amanda & Marc
            June 11th, 2011

#346 jszy10

jszy10
            • 1,192 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:35 PM

Beautiful!!!  :o)  I was worried going to my first fitting too...and was SOOOO happy when I left!!  Glad to hear you had a good first fitting too!

Here she is girls, not the best pic but you get the idea. It fits like a glove! They need to take in the waist a tiny bit and add a bustle, but other than that, it's perfect. This lighting is really terrible, I should have taken a pic in the natural light. The fabric is beautiful - a little bit shiny and a hint of pink tone to it. I love it!

#347 aeluzu

aeluzu
              • 212 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Beautiful!!!  :o)  I was worried going to my first fitting too...and was SOOOO happy when I left!!  Glad to hear you had a good first fitting too!

Thank you! Yes, I really feel relieved. It was my worst fear that she'd not be able to get the zipper past my badonkadonk. HAHAH! Oh, also I found something to add to OOTs. Check out this thread if you're interested. http://www.bestdesti...ay#post_1595517

Amanda & Marc
                June 11th, 2011

#348 MIssdonne

MIssdonne
                • 31 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:16 PM

Wow nice dress

IMG_0758.jpg

#349 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:29 PM

aww super cute!  congrats!

You inspired me to make a photo book of my own! I'm not going to use mine for a guest book, but instead as gifts for the hubby's grandmas. They are too sweet and I don't have grandmas of my own - I guess I do now though! Anyway - here's a link if you guys want to check it out.http://share.shutter...d=1IZuWTRmxaOQg

OK, mines a wee bit on the cheesy side, but I figured those are the things that grandmas love right?

#350 adales

adales
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 545 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

Those are a great find!  Thanks!!

Thank you! Yes, I really feel relieved. It was my worst fear that she'd not be able to get the zipper past my badonkadonk. HAHAH! Oh, also I found something to add to OOTs. Check out this thread if you're interested. http://www.bestdesti...ay#post_1595517

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users