June 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#321 adales

adales
  • Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:52 AM

5 weeks from today, I will be on a plane headed to our wedding week!

#322 aeluzu

aeluzu
    • 212 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:43 AM

Beautiful, beautiful! I can't wait to see how your wedding turns out in the long run! You've put so much work into the details, I'm sure that it will be just perfect :)

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Ahhh!! I got the bouquets and boutonierres done this weekend!!  (here is the link if you want to check them out -- http://www.bestdesti...nd-boutonnieres

I feel like we are really winding down here ladies!!  Less than 8 weeks to go for me, and those of you who go at the beginning of the month are closer to 4-6 weeks away!!  I am heading to sephora and/or ulta (suggestions??) this weekend for some makeup trials, and then my shower is the following weekend!  I really only have the following left to do:

-- finish luggage tags and send them out with pretravel brochures (any suggestions on how far out I should do this??)

-- get my FI's suit jacket tailored

-- get the bridesmaids shoes dyed

-- make/print my fan programs

-- have my next dress fitting at the end of the month

Amanda & Marc
      June 11th, 2011
      EPM! Are you ready for us?

#323 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

Aww thank you so much!!

Originally Posted by aeluzu 

Beautiful, beautiful! I can't wait to see how your wedding turns out in the long run! You've put so much work into the details, I'm sure that it will be just perfect :)

#324 adales

adales
        • Site Supporter
        • 545 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

I am going to send my newsletter out this week, so it will end up being about a month ahead of time.

I am also going to head to Ulta for make-up trials.  I like them the best because there are so many different make-up counters to choose from there.

Ahhh!! I got the bouquets and boutonierres done this weekend!!  (here is the link if you want to check them out -- http://www.bestdesti...nd-boutonnieres

I feel like we are really winding down here ladies!!  Less than 8 weeks to go for me, and those of you who go at the beginning of the month are closer to 4-6 weeks away!!  I am heading to sephora and/or ulta (suggestions??) this weekend for some makeup trials, and then my shower is the following weekend!  I really only have the following left to do:

-- finish luggage tags and send them out with pretravel brochures (any suggestions on how far out I should do this??)

#325 adales

adales
          • Site Supporter
          • 545 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

I am going to send my newsletter out this week, so it will end up being about a month ahead of time.

I am also going to head to Ulta for make-up trials.  I like them the best because there are so many different make-up counters to choose from there.

#326 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
            • 282 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:42 PM

Wow!  Everyone is getting so much done!  It's how I know we're getting sooo close!

Here's all I have to do (I think!):

-make tags for OOT Bags

-print/assemble Welcome Books

-final dress fittings

-buy hair extensions and get a Brazillian Blowout (with the hopes the humidity won't be as detrimental :) )

-finish buying gifts for FMIL and grandparents

-print menus & programs (although I'm still undecided on the programs...)

-PAY the resort $$ :(

-PACK! (I've already started...just OOT bag stuff)

-finalize ceremony script -- I can't decide if we should just use their basic one, or give them something else?

-confirm with photographer, hair stylist/make-up artist

I'm sure there's more!

June 14, 2011 <3
              Photographer:Sascha Gluck
              Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
              Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
              Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#327 aeluzu

aeluzu
              • 212 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

Girls, I had my second bridal shower over the weekend. So much FUN! I feel so spoiled. My girls planned an alice in wonderland themed shower. I'll share a few pix. 225745_1809043420535_1073457083_31705020_1016575_n.jpg229122_1809044740568_1073457083_31705022_7417722_n.jpg230067_1809070821220_1073457083_31705093_7217913_n.jpg224783_1831604682458_1610620779_31761440_5402459_n.jpg

Amanda & Marc
                June 11th, 2011

#328 aeluzu

aeluzu
                • 212 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

PS - I'd love to hear about your parties! Are you girls having as much fun as I am? It feels like all of the stress and planning is starting to pay off!!!

Amanda & Marc
                  June 11th, 2011

#329 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:08 AM

Amanda, that is absolutely adorable!!! I love it!! My shower is next weekend, and I can't wait!!

#330 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
                    • 282 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:02 AM

Absolutely adorable, Amanda!  What a fun theme!

I had two showers last month!  Definitely fun and we got some awesome new things from our registry! 

June 14, 2011 <3
                      Photographer:Sascha Gluck
                      Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
                      Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
                      Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users