I didn't think that I had to do much since it'll just be my fiance and I, but I've realized that I have plenty to do! And I have 59 days!
1. Make playlist for songs on my Ipod
2. Get my garter
3. Hair flower - still trying to search through etsy to find the perfect one'
4. Order our sand ceremony kit
5. Finish writing wedding vows - i don't think my fiance has even started his yet
6. Pick up his tux
7. Pick up his wedding band - we picked them out last week
8. My second fitting (and hopefully the last) is on the 20th
9. Find where we're going to have our legal ceremony at home...
10. Go shopping for clothes to take on our trip
11. Make a packing list so we won't forget anything
12. Hair trials - at least 2 more
13. Makeup class - I need to make sure that I can do my own just in case I don't like the resort's spa
14. Confirm all our details with our photographer and wedding coordinator!
15. Start planning our AHR! Haven't even put ANY work into that yet.... YIKES
I HOPE that's all we have left to do! Phew....