10 weeks to go and I feel like I have so much to do! Funny how I thought I had so much time at the beginning. We got the major stuff out of the way early but here's my list of to-do's now:
1. Get in shape!!!!! I started this early then fell off the wagon and now I'm restarting from a worse point than before . Ugh! Just signed up with a trainer last week and trying to eat better. I want to lose about 10 pounds but would really be happy with 5 if I was just more toned.
2. Dress fitting won't be until beginning of June - I was late ordering so hopefully there will be no delays. My plan B is that the sample in the store was my size so if it doesn't come in on time I'm going to bribe them into selling me the store sample.
3. Buy MOH and ring bearer gifts. I have this picked out at least - was just holding off because you know as soon as you buy something it either goes on sale or you see something you like better.
4. Buy wedding bands - I'm going to force the fiance to go next week. I think we're pretty late on that too.
5. Prepare OOT bags and various other DIY projects that are contingent on the final guest list (RSVP deadline is April 18th although I have a feeling I'll be chasing a lot down after that).
6. Buy clothes for the non-wedding events over the weekend (rehearsal dinner, brunch) including lingerie.
7. Write wedding vows
8. Prepare seating chart (soooo not looking forward to that)
9. Complete men's attire - clothes are purchased (tan linen pants and white linen shirt from Nordstrom) but they need to buy their shoes.
10. Create iPOD playlist for out welcome gathering.
11. Honeymoon planning - flights, hotel and car already booked, but we need to make reservations for excursion type things.
12. Follow up and final planning with WC - we pretty much did everything but I think the WCs are so busy with other clients that they don't start finalizing all the details until about a month beforehand.
I was going to have an "engagement" party beforehand for all the people show can't attend (instead of and AHR) but now it's looking like I won't be able to fit it in. I'm not having a shower or bachelorette so this was supposed to be instead of that. Oh well.