Photo

June 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#201 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

I'm getting married at 5pm.  I definitely think if you want light to take pictures after the ceremony that you try for 5 or 6 at the latest?  That is all in your preference though!

#202 june11bride

june11bride
    • 304 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:30 PM

Our ceremony is 2pm... we want the moment I walk down the isle to be the first time we see each other that day...it means a lot to me. Therefore I want the pictures done after the ceremony. We would have done 3pm but it was taken, and anything after that might be bad for the lighting. Our reception is at 6:30. We don't want a cocktail hour b ecause....well, it's all inclusive lol. I don't want to be in a hurry and stressed out so I want to take time with pictures.

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#203 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:09 AM

We're also having a 3pm ceremony. We are having a cocktail hour and our meal is at 6.30 so hoping there is time to fit it all in :o) x

#204 coones

coones
        • 46 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:53 PM

Thanks everyone for all the input!!!

The more I think about it I also really want the first time him seeing me is when I walk down the aisle!  A couple of weeks ago the 5pm slot was open!  I think I am going to try to change it! 

Originally Posted by june11bride 

Our ceremony is 2pm... we want the moment I walk down the isle to be the first time we see each other that day...it means a lot to me. Therefore I want the pictures done after the ceremony. We would have done 3pm but it was taken, and anything after that might be bad for the lighting. Our reception is at 6:30. We don't want a cocktail hour b ecause....well, it's all inclusive lol. I don't want to be in a hurry and stressed out so I want to take time with pictures.

#205 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:59 PM

We won't be seeing each other until the wedding either!  He is going to stay in our room and I am going to stay with one of the bridesmaids.  He and the guys are all going on a deep sea fishing trip the morning of (yes I know..out on a boat..at sea..before the wedding..maybe not such a good idea LOL!!) and me and all of the girls will be spending the morning at the spa.  Luckily I've been told that my resort offers a suite for me and the girls to get ready in, so I plan on being back there before the guys are back from their trip.  I think its definitely a nice tradition to keep :o

While he is gone i'm going to go into the room and drop of the BD book for his gift so he gets it when he comes back!  I think that will be a nice way for him to "see me" before the ceremony ;o)

#206 jszy10

jszy10
            • 1,192 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:00 PM

and coones..I think you will be very happy with a 5pm wedding if you can get it.  You will be able to get some pictures while the sun is starting to set, and your dinner will be at a perfect time.

#207 coones

coones
              • 46 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

That sounds like a fun adventure for the boys!  But I like the sound of the girls day better! 

Yes, 5 will be much better!

Originally Posted by jszy10 

We won't be seeing each other until the wedding either!  He is going to stay in our room and I am going to stay with one of the bridesmaids.  He and the guys are all going on a deep sea fishing trip the morning of (yes I know..out on a boat..at sea..before the wedding..maybe not such a good idea LOL!!) and me and all of the girls will be spending the morning at the spa.  Luckily I've been told that my resort offers a suite for me and the girls to get ready in, so I plan on being back there before the guys are back from their trip.  I think its definitely a nice tradition to keep :o

While he is gone i'm going to go into the room and drop of the BD book for his gift so he gets it when he comes back!  I think that will be a nice way for him to "see me" before the ceremony ;o)

#208 coones

coones
                • 46 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:08 PM

Can I ask probably a silly question because I should probably know the answer, but........What is a BD book?

#209 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
                  • 282 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

Our ceremony is a 5pm as well - I hope the lighting is perfect :)

We just got our ring bowl in....I love it! 

IMG_0901.JPG

June 14, 2011 <3
                    Photographer:Sascha Gluck
                    Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
                    Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
                    Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#210 coones

coones
                    • 46 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

I finally figured out what the BD book is!  That will absolutely be a nice way for him to "see you"!  That is a cute idea!

Originally Posted by coones 

Can I ask probably a silly question because I should probably know the answer, but........What is a BD book?

Quote:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users