June 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#191 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:13 AM

Umm custom coasters!?!?!  Tell me more!! :o

I ordered orange maracas from Amols for my AHR! 

I am creating a tag for them that has our logo on one side with a "Thank You", and the other side is going to say

"Instead of tapping on your glass,

here's a system with Mexican class. 

Stand and shake with all your might,

to see the Groom kiss his Bride tonight!"

Originally Posted by adales 

I got a few more things accomplished today.  Ordered our pink and orange maracas from amols, ordered custom coasters for our cocktail party the Thursday before the wedding and centerpieces for the cocktail party.  Still more to do today!!

#192 GMOne

GMOne
    • 17 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:43 AM

Could you give me his contact information?

Just booked our site visit and want to make arrangements with vendors.

So exciting!!!

#193 adales

adales
      • Site Supporter
      • 545 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:05 AM

Yes custom coasters, is that kind of ridiculous?  :)  My FI was laughing at me because he says I am too detail oriented!  

I ordered them from

Umm custom coasters!?!?!  Tell me more!! :o

I ordered orange maracas from Amols for my AHR! 

I am creating a tag for them that has our logo on one side with a "Thank You", and the other side is going to say

"Instead of tapping on your glass,

here's a system with Mexican class. 

Stand and shake with all your might,

to see the Groom kiss his Bride tonight!"

Quote:

I got a few more things accomplished today.  Ordered our pink and orange maracas from amols, ordered custom coasters for our cocktail party the Thursday before the wedding and centerpieces for the cocktail party.  Still more to do today!!

#194 johnnmakenzie11

johnnmakenzie11
        • 157 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:15 AM

Hey Ladies! Im getting married June 5th at the Iberostar Quetzal/Tucan.

Done:

Bought my dress! :)

picked flowers

picked cocktai party location

invitations sent ( RSVP date not until March!! What was I thinking!!)

sand ceremony stuff ordered

Coasters ordered ( from invitationsbydawn.com Super cute I love them!!)

honeymoon booked

Photographer booked

Still need to do:

EVERYTHING!!!

Shoes

FI suit

OOT bags and all the stuff that goes in them

Favors

Decide if I want a DJ

book rehersal catamaran excursion

Luggage tags and pre-wedding brochures

I have so much to do but I feel kind of stuck right now! :(

#195 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:35 PM

Noo! I don't think its rediculous!!  I love it :o)  Not that I need more things to add to my to-do list, but i'm going to look into it!

Yes custom coasters, is that kind of ridiculous?  :)  My FI was laughing at me because he says I am too detail oriented!  

I ordered them from www.myweddingreceptionideas.com and they are pulpboard coasters that I customized.  I ordered them in ivory with fuschia.  They will say cheers and have our names underneath that.  They are going to be sending me a proof so I will post it on here when I get it.  It ended up costing about $40 for 100 of them, pretty reasonable I think.

I am just doing a "Shake for the Kiss" tag on our maracas.

#196 adales

adales
            • Site Supporter
            • 545 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:38 PM

Thanks Jess!  I know what you mean about the to-do list, mine is long and I feel like it is still growing!!!

#197 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

Ordered the last part of my bridesmaids gifts AND ordered FI's linen suit from JCPenney online on clearance for $95 today!!  LOVE snow days!!!  :o)

#198 coones

coones
                • 46 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:06 PM

I am getting married in Dreams Cancun too on June 3, 2011.  I booked with a travel agent who contacted Dreams for me and they sent her the 2011 Wedding Guide, which includes details of the packages, prices for extras, the selections for cakes, flowers, etc.  You may already have this, but if not I can send it to you.  Let me know.

Originally Posted by est2005 

Hello Ladies,

I am a total noob and I am already pulling my hair out. We are getting married on June 12th, 2011 at the Dreams Cancun. We wanted the 11th but I'm sure one of you ladies has it.  I have been trying to go through all the posts so I don't have to ask the same question that has been already asked a bazillion times. I have been getting so frustrated with the whole process. I know the WC has a million things to do but her lag time is driving me nuts! I'm not sure what package I want but I can't get any clear answers on what is offered so I feel like I am totally stuck. We are still in the begining stages of throwing a wedding together in a different counrty and I am really starting to wonder what I got myself into..lol..

#199 coones

coones
                  • 46 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

Hello Ladies!  I am curious what time of the day everyone is getting married.  I am getting married at Dreams Cancun on June 3.  Right now I am scheduled in as a sunset wedding, which I am guessing is about 7ish, but I am starting to think maybe I should switch it to the 5 o'clock ceremony.  I am second guessing this because if we do a sunset wedding we will have to take pictures before the wedding ceremony if we want sunlight.  I am sure sunset pictures are beautiful, but the sunset only last for a short amount of time before it becomes dark.  If we do it at 5 then we can take pictures after the ceremony and the groom doesn't have to see me before the actual ceremony.  I don't know..... 

What are you girls doing and what is your opinion?!?!?!? 

#200 adales

adales
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 545 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:53 PM

We are booked for 6pm and the photographer told me that it is a perfect time to do sunset pictures.  5pm would probably be a good time also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users