*tums

*hand sanitizer

*bug spray wipes

planning to add:

*crosswords/sudoku

*travel candles

*welcome booklet

*I don't know what else??

I got rather large canvas bags from dollar tree and I feel like they need something a bit larger to fill them up. But it's too easy for me to go overboard.I don't want to do snacks or water because those are already there in the room (all inclusive) so it's kind of a waste. I'm interested to hear what the rest of you are doing!

Hi!  I'm getting married June 4th at Le Reve in Playa and I can't wait!  It's coming up so quick, and so much left to do!  We sent out a newsletter this week, and are working on finalizing our OOT bags, but still have to put together programs, menu cards, and our place cards. 

I got my OOT bags from islepac. Very cheap and with tissue paper in them they look good. 

In mine i have...

personalized playing cards

starfish bottle stopper

insect repelant

personalized lip balm

personalized pen and little note pad

stain wipes

antibacterial gel

blister plaster pack

i'm also going to add some resolve and med stuff :o

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 View Post

Anyone know of a good OOT bag/tote find (the bag itself)?  Everything seems so expensive to buy online or there is a minimum :(

I got the $1 canvas totes from dollar tree. There is a thread about it in the OOT threads.

Here is a link: http://www.dollartree.com/new-arrivals-seasonal/seasonal/big-polyester-beach-totes/215c277c277p310914/index.pro?method=search

If you purchase in store there is no minimum. They are pretty large and sturdy. I wouldn't believe that they only cost $1 if I hadn't purchased them myself. You can also personalize them with iron transfers. Just a thought!

So, I know I'm a bit behind on getting my invites sent out, but I finally finished them today and I'm just so proud. Hehe. This was a DIY kit I found on sale at Michael's (over a year ago) for 19.99 for a case of 40. I had to scoop it up. Mainly, I'm proud that I figured out all of the printer settings and didn't end up taking them to a print shop. I even printed the envelopes. All together this project was a major $$ saver! They'll be popped in the mail tomorrow woot.gif

Invites

I just bought mine today at Target.  They are great.  I found them in the bins at the front of the store.  They are straw with a colored liner inside, they were $2.50 each and exactly what I have been wanting.  I bought 30 of them :)

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 View Post

Anyone know of a good OOT bag/tote find (the bag itself)?  Everything seems so expensive to buy online or there is a minimum :(

Amanda..your invites are super cute!!

Danielle..I JUST finished buying everything I need for my OOT bags this past weekend.  I have the following things:

- personalized t-shirts, pens and post its (vistaprint -- tote bags are from here too)

- Oh Sh!t Kits (shout wipes, first aid kit, tums, advil, gum, tissues, nail file)

- flipflop playing cards

- bath and body works cooling mist

- personalized travel mugs

- key card/tip holders

- welcome book ($1 photobook from walmart that I am filling with info about the resort, restaurants, etc.)

- small lotion and chapstick

I think that might be it?

----------------------------------------

Just had my first dress fitting Tuesday!!!!!  Whew...I dropped a dress size and my dress fits me like a glove!  I'm away at the moment, but when I come home I will post a pic :o) .  My shower is in 3 weeks and I'm SO excited!!

Yay Jess!  I am so excited for you about your dress.  I had my first fitting and I was so happy with how it fit.

I finally bought the bags for my OOT bags and I absolutely love them!  They are straw with a colored liner and I got them at Target for $2.50 each, they were in the bins that are in the front of the store.  We are in the process of finishing our survival kits.

Also our shot glasses came from discount mugs and I am so happy with how they turned out.