Rui, Ocho Rios

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 penaalba1

• Site Supporter
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

My name is Daritza and I am getting married May 21,2011 in Jamaica!! if anyone has any suggestions or comments about Rui, Ocho Rios please feel free to contact me. Feedback greatly appreciated!!

#2 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:32 PM

Hello Daritza, welcome to the forum and happy planning there are quite a few other ROR brides here be sure to check in the Jamaica section for the ROR brides thread.

#3 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

Congrats & Welcome! Good Luck and Happy Planning!

#4 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:16 PM

Welcome Daritza. I'm sure the other Jamaica brides will be able to help you out! Good luck with your planning :)
          Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
          Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
          Leftover Wedding Items FS:

#5 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
          • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:16 AM

Hi Daritza,
          Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#6 Leez309

• 186 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:17 PM

Hi Daritza, Welcome and good luck planning! I am also considering the ROR for next year.

#7 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#8 deskdrawer

• 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:32 PM

I'll be getting married there on March 15. 2011. I have had a lot of questions, that sadly I have had to get the answers myself. There are a lot of hidden cost. However, my experience with this chain has been nice. check out tripadvisor.com. Lots of info and pics there. Also this wonderful woman put on a complete break down including all hidden cost and even resturant reviews. Check it out. best I have found to date.  http://www.tripadvis...os_Jamaica.html  Good luck and congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users