Photo

Sudoku books??

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:17 PM

I'm gonna have to go back to Michael's and look. Thanks ladies for all the suggestions!!

#22 KGirl99

KGirl99
    • 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:42 AM

I too am planning to include puzzle books in my OOT bags. However, I was planning to do a personalized word search puzzle instead. Anyone have the template for that?

#23 autjo

autjo
      • 2,182 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:54 PM

I posted thies earlier in this thread:
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by autjo
        This may be a little late, but I got mine online then just made copies and put them into the welcome packet. Everyone loved doing the custom crossword and kept trying to trick us into telling them the answers :)

Sudoku:
        I too am planning to include puzzle books in my OOT bags. However, I was planning to do a personalized word search puzzle instead. Anyone have the template for that?

#24 msglave

msglave
        • 933 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:20 PM

Thank you for posting this!!!!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by autjo
          This may be a little late, but I got mine online then just made copies and put them into the welcome packet. Everyone loved doing the custom crossword and kept trying to trick us into telling them the answers :)

Sudoku:
          Free Sudokus by KrazyDad

Custom Crossword:
          Crossword puzzle maker
          (this site also has custom word search and word scramble)

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
          Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
          www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#25 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

I bought my sudoku and crossword books today!! I had gone to Dollar Tree earlier this week but didn't like the ones that I saw there (mostly large print crossword books and they were out of sudoku books). But today I went to Target and found them in the dollar section! One more thing off of my list! Thanks ladies for all your help!

#26 MrsMiller2b

MrsMiller2b
            • 160 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:39 AM

I've been to 7 Targets today looking for more fuchsia and orange beach towels that were in the dollar bin for $2.50 and the Suduko books were at every location I went to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users