Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:14 AM

All those poor animals. This makes me so sad, I hope that the governments step up and take care of them. This is so awful.

#12 beachykeen

• 109 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:36 PM

Worse than Exxon Valdez!!
      I'm thinking about that commerical with the poor animals too! This is devastating!

#13 ILuvSaalsaa

• 9 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:56 PM

I hate to be a "Debbie Downer", but it doesn't look good. They are saying the water direction changes during the hurricane season, and the oil could actually start heading toward Mexico. I hope they are wrong!!!

According to The Huffington Post, "MEXICO CITY — Mexican officials fear the Gulf oil spill could reach their coasts if the leak is not stopped by August, when seasonal currents start to reverse and flow south. They also worry about the impact of the upcoming hurricane season. So far prevailing currents have carried at least 4 million gallons of spilled oil from a damaged BP well toward the north and east, away from Mexico and toward U.S. shores. But those currents start to shift by August, and by October the prevailing currents have reversed toward Mexico."

#14 laurenvuitton

• 283 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

OH GOD!! Can anything ever go smoothly? ANNOYING!!

#15 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Kelie11
            I am so sad that is aweful...Im not even worried about the wedding, I am worried about the animals
            aww i hear ya on this one. Love the save the date card! super cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users