Photo

Any Barcelo Premium Punta Cana Brides?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 JC2012

JC2012
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:34 AM

Any latest brides from Barcelo, if so experiences on the resort please share thank you!!!!!

Joann

#62 Elycoco

Elycoco
    • 9 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

Hello and congratulations to all the brides!!!

I'm also in the process of planing my wedding! I got to say very exciting but stressful. I'm trying to book at the barcelo bavaro palace deluxe and I am a little concern because I don't have much info in regards to plated and buffet menu options and the different venues they offer for the cocktail hour and reception.

I have heard a lot of you talkin about Martin is this a restaurant or a private reception hall?

Please if you have any info can you please forward that to me ;) I'm working with a different wedding coordinator her name is Lianny so far she is being pretty good but I get half te info I request.

I thought to choose the "tangerine package" but after all your comments I'm getting ready to take a look at the other packages.

My email is eavergara82@gmail.com I would really love if you guys could send me any info that could help me get my wedding planning going.

Also if you guys need help with booking rooms I have a travel agent who is great!!!

#63 Elycoco

Elycoco
      • 9 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hello and congratulations to all the brides!!!

I'm also in the process of planing my wedding! I got to say very exciting but stressful. I'm trying to book at the barcelo bavaro palace deluxe and I am a little concern because I don't have much info in regards to plated and buffet menu options and the different venues they offer for the cocktail hour and reception.

I have heard a lot of you talkin about Martin is this a restaurant or a private reception hall?

Please if you have any info can you please forward that to me ;) I'm working with a different wedding coordinator her name is Lianny so far she is being pretty good but I get half te info I request.

I thought to choose the "tangerine package" but after all your comments I'm getting ready to take a look at the other packages.

My email is eavergara82@gmail.com I would really love if you guys could send me any info that could help me get my wedding planning going.

Also if you guys need help with booking rooms I have a travel agent who is great!!!

Ely

#64 kswereda

kswereda
        • 24 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Hey ladies! We just got married at the Barcelo Punta Cana on March 27th, 2012 and I have to say it was absolutely wonderful! Like many of you, the reviews made me very nervous but I was lucky enough to get in contact with a few brides from the forum here who got married at BPC and made me feel much better! Ariana is simply amazing. I was worried about the communication since her e-mails sometimes did not always answer my questions and her english did not seem the greatest. Upon arrival we met with her the next day and I couldnt believe how well she spoke English! We sorted everything out in about an hour. The wedding was perfect! Beautiful ceremony area. We had dinner right on the beach (for an extra cost - $30/per person). We had 63 guests so the dinner came to $1890. Yes it was much more expensive than renting out a restaurant but the set up was so beautiful, there was about 30 staff members working on our dinner alone. It was buffet style with SO many options. Everyone commented how great the food was. I could go on and on but I am at work ;) If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. E-mailing me is the best option - k.swereda@hotmail.com

Good luck to all you future brides!!! :)

#65 Stacy Almeida

Stacy Almeida
          • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

Hi! I am planning a wedding in Barcelo Punta Cana as well for 2013 and I was thrilled to see your wonderful post on here! I was wondering if you have any pictures of the ceremony and reception?  Thank you!

#66 wescolero

wescolero
            • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

I'm also planning my wedding for 2013 and would like to ask around if anyone would like to share some MARLIN PICS.?

#67 bebe5433

bebe5433
              • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Well i will be there in 3 weeks. I can share some with you guys after the wedding.

#68 bebe5433

bebe5433
                • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

I am having a wedding in 3 weeks i can show pics soon

#69 bebe5433

bebe5433
                  • 17 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

Ok just back home from our wedding! Everything was amazing. We rented out the top part of the marlin restaurant and had a private dinner. We also had a party on the beach--which was amazing as well.

We used Michael Wiler from carribean emotions for our photos-our entire family was impressed by him and our pics are amazing. Not sure what you are looking for guys but ask away!Photo: My GORGEOUS cousins on their wedding day! Love you! Have fun in the Dominican!! Wish I could share it with you. Besos!!!

#70 Lilyvette

Lilyvette
                    • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

hey I was wondering the 1000 dollars that you say for the extra stuff like centerpieces, flowers, etc. did they get that extra stuff or did you have to get it somewhere else? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users